• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Suggestion Board -- villains/minions

Started by Boalt92, May 31, 2008, 07:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boalt92

My freeroam is moving along, but I've noticed that a lot of the villians/minions I've created are just too similar (i.e. only a handful of the attributes).  For that reason, I'm opening the suggestion board for some creative/unusual/unique foes.

You can suggest one, some or all.  It doesn't matter to me, just let me know what minion you're suggesting.  I'll let you know if I decide to go with your idea or some version of it.

Here's the few roles that could use some tweaking:

1) undead queen -- difficulty: somewhere between fortissimo and the manta wraiths; mesh: phantasm (skeleton) by Aly_Catt.  Will have a private army of skeleton warriors.  If you have another way to incorporate them (other than private army), please include it in your recommendation.

2)  minor demon -- animal/human aberration; difficulty: somewhere between manbull and killarilla.  They're tough, they're versatile, but they lack the "knockout" punch.  They wear you down through numbers.

3) drones -- robotic guards whose sole purpose is to annoy the heroes.   For example, one will explode into smaller bombs when damaged.  Any creatively annoying suggestions are welcome.

4) militia -- facist paramilitary units.  Can cover mulitple roles (i.e. sniper, grunt, officer, special forces, demolitions, etc.)

That's it.  If you have any suggestions for any one (or all) of the characters, please post here or pm me.   I expect to finish the mod by mid-late June (2008), and tweaking individual characters will not affect the outcome of the mod.

EDIT--
If I wasn't clear, I'm asking for attributes/powers/etc.