• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Tuesday Night 50 Night! (June 17, STF?)

Started by Tortuga, April 13, 2008, 09:09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Alaric

Clever... last week was heroes, this week was villains, and next week could include both.

El Condor

Quote from: Alaric on April 24, 2008, 06:28:00 AM
Clever... last week was heroes, this week was villains, and next week could include both.

We at FR have an open account at the Clever Store.  :)

Tortuga

Even though tomorrow will be my first evening with GTA4, Tuesday 50s Night will still happen!  Bring a 50 villain or hero for the LGTF.  Meet in the highest instance of RWZ by 8:00 pm EST.  Huzzah!

Camma

Hrmm, today is Beau and my anniversary but i think she is at school all evening, so count me in still.  Now just have to decide who to bring...

B A D

Much as I'd LOVE to run that with Wicca, I'd probably have to drop out towards the end due to the lateness of the run. If you don't have a full team Let me know, and Ill plod along with you guys as long as I can. Somehow I doubt you'll have room, though. Ill form another mission team to grab the overflow of others if necessary in the RWZ so everybody has a place to play.

Time Titan

I'd be up for a run at the LG TF tonight, I'll bring my L50 Spines Scrapper.

MikeB7

ThePrelate

I'm totally down for this! Not done the TF on any of my toons :wub:

Kommando

Maddy's still poor, and maybe this time round I might be useful.

El Condor

I really wanted to do this TF with Guerra, but I've been feeling progressively lousier over the past couple of days.  So I'll probably crash early tonight.  :(  Have fun smashing stuff!

EC

B A D

IF anybody wants to start a TF but can't finish it tonite, we can always do an alternate TF that continues into next week as well. Im open to suggestions.

Tortuga

That would work, BAD.

I'll be showing up as Tortuga around 7:45 pm EST.  See you all there!

Camma

Hey i apologize to the rest of the team, I could not get back online with the laptop and the desktop was not available last night.  I especially am sorry to any alternates that could have gone in my place.

I hope the rest of the TF went well.

B A D

suuuuuuuuuuuuuree your laptop died anniversary boy.

IIRC, we didnt finish, but I don't know whether we decided to continue the TF.

GhostMachine

Quote from: B A D on April 30, 2008, 08:15:46 AM
suuuuuuuuuuuuuree your laptop died anniversary boy.

IIRC, we didnt finish, but I don't know whether we decided to continue the TF.

Unless things changed after I logged GM out, we were planning to finish it next week.

Tortuga

Yeah.  So unless you are "experiencing technical difficulties" again next week, Camma, you'll be able to join us for the second half.  Starting at 8 pm EST next Tuesday.

B A D

I may be slightly late , as I don't know how the commute home from Staten Island will go today.

Camma

Well my schedule is wierd this week, if i make it it might be later.  And yes, if you were wondering, im flying from florida up to Staten Island to commute back to New Jersey with BAD.

Tortuga

I'll be on around 8 pm EST.  It would be earlier, but I'm flying into New Jersey to make sure Camma and BAD make it back safely from Staten Island.

B A D

Thats it. Im ressurecting Moses Magnum and  sinking  Staten Island just to be a jerk.

B A D

Not a good nite for me , unfortunately, issues with my daughter made me sighn off before too long.

Camma

Aaaand i didn't get home till really late, but Mike mentioned you guys had no trouble finishing w/o us and all the drops were crappy so I didn't miss much.

GhostMachine

Quote from: Camma on May 07, 2008, 05:23:57 AM
Aaaand i didn't get home till really late, but Mike mentioned you guys had no trouble finishing w/o us and all the drops were crappy so I didn't miss much.

Yes, the drops were crappy. The best things I got were a diamond and the Cherubic Wings costume piece. I got one of the Executioner's Contract recipes as the TF reward, and it sold for around 2500 influence.

The last AV was a pain (three of us finally busted out Amy's Ward on it), and I had to do the old phase shift, run and tp corpses bit once after a really bad pull, but other than that we did okay.

MikeB7

That wasn't a pull...being so happy for finally finishing off The Honoree, Tort ran up and aggroed a large part of his entourage.  I jumped in the middle to a'splode all over them and died a happy, happy death.  It was a thing. 
:thumbup:

GhostMachine

Quote from: MikeB7 on May 07, 2008, 06:27:30 AM
That wasn't a pull...being so happy for finally finishing off The Honoree, Tort ran up and aggroed a large part of his entourage.  I jumped in the middle to a'splode all over them and died a happy, happy death.  It was a thing. 
:thumbup:

That's right. I remember now because I was dropping some mines near the corridor entrance while we were standing around in case the you know what hit the fan and I had to stop, phase and run to do the tping.

Tortuga

I got all Ooga Booga on them and Mike a'sploded.

Twas a moment of glory.

MJB

Twas a glorious end to a long TF it twas.

-MJB

Tortuga

Tuesday, May 13, will be a return to Hero-side 50s teaming.  Suggestions for mission ideas are welcome!

Personally, I would love to start working through the Oroborous TFs, since I have yet to play any of that content on any of my characters.

50s Night typically starts around 8 pm EST.  Check the FR and NRF chat channel for team-ups.

B A D

All of the oro hero side TF's are fun. The Mender Silos one is challenging, but certianly doable. Ill be there, with either Wicca or London Steel, depending on who/what we need.

GhostMachine

I'd like to do the STF, but after trying it once before I think we'd need a team that can actually stay full - at least until we take down Mako, anyway....

|