• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

AFBL Season Opener!

Started by Tortuga, September 05, 2007, 09:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tortuga

Hey sports fans!

The AFBL (Arena Foot Brawl League) will have its Season Three opening back-to-back PVP match on Thursday night at 10:30 pm EST.  Season One champions, Talos Island Minotaurs will face off against Skyway City Towers on the Infinity server for two 10-minute duels.

On Friday night, Season Three continues with back-to-back games between Kings Row Monarchs and Brickstown Sentinels shortly after 10:00 pm EST.

Observers, cheerleaders and fans are welcome to watch...and maybe...y'know...wage friendly bets on which team you think will win.

Catch all the highlights and stats on AFBL Central.

MJB

First off, I believe everyone who does not have a toon on the Infinity server should roll one ASAP. You do not want to miss one minute of the exciting AFBL action!!

As a Talos Island Minotaurs rookie, I must admit that I'm hella psyched.

Bring it ON Towers!!

*secretly knows he will get creamed*

-MJB

gdaybloke

Kaiser Von Schnell says: Pfft! Peasant rabble, the lot of you!

ThePrelate

slap me silly and call me susan..

but I have no idea what this is.

is it some kind of FFA Arena thing, but with teams?

El Condor

Quote from: ThePrelate on September 06, 2007, 07:35:55 AM
slap me silly and call me susan..

but I have no idea what this is.

is it some kind of FFA Arena thing, but with teams?

Susan,

It's a PvP league of peeps from the FR community that have set up teams of four on the Infinity server to play against each other.  The toons are all level 12. We have a complete season of matches that begin this very evening.  If you want to come watch, just roll a quick-n'-dirty toon on Infinity. 

Click on Tort's link in his initial post for the official website (which is really cool) with all the league info.  If you want to know who the actual FR people on the teams are, click here.

Now roll that toon, for goodness' sake! *slaps Prelate silly*

EC

Camma

Dude! The Monarchs are stacked this year, its in the bag, GO KINGS ROW!!!

MJB

I say thee nay!!

Go Minotaurs!!!

(!!!!)

-MJB

Ephemeris

Midnight

Viking

Quoth James, Earl of Jones, of the Kings Row Monarchs:

"I'm the best at what I do, and what I do is... Wait a minute - what do you mean this isn't an acting gig?"