• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Some old stuff at C03

Started by daglob, October 09, 2008, 02:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

Well, there is Darkman, from Sam Rami's movie. I have had a kitbashed version of this character for years, so I re-did all the kitbashed parts and now it is all mine (I hope).

Then there is a skin for an old pulp character, Doc something. The owner of the copyright has been a little touchy lately, so...

As for new stuff, there is now a Major Glory to room with The Infragable Krunk. While not exactly like his animated counterpart, he will do until we get Major Glory_TAS. Now to figure out how to do Val Hallen.

Lastly, we have an assortment of characters from movies.

Dr. Goldfoot is not as well known as Dr. No or Goldfinger, but he is at least as much fun. How many other mad scientists use female robots to seduce wealthy men and then get all their money? This skin comes with a scoped mesh and five (yes FIVE) skins for his robotic minions.

We also have two femme fatales (emphasis on the FATAL part): The Astounding She-Monster, and The Terror From The Year 5000. If you haven't seen these gems of 1950s pseudo-science-fiction, you ain't seen nuthin' (and they are pretty much nothing-TFTY5K was taken apart by MST3K).

Heroes and villains, they all come to Character Obscura.

DoctorRuina

Daglob, thanks for all your work. Every week I look forward to seeing you've done. I like obscure characters. Also I was looking for the Darkman of Sam Raimi.

docdelorean88

Major Glory Rocks! I did a timm version of him on that heromatic, it looked kind of similar. Maybe if you could figure out a way to scope the mask piece onto the Superman Timm. That is if it is not off limits. But either Way IT LOOKS AUSOME!!!! Thank you for remembering the good old spoof heroes.