|

lmalonsof

MJB

BWPS

randyripoff

[SharkMen(TM)]I like big butts and I cannot lie![/SharkMen(TM)]

lmalonsof

QuoteI like big butts and I cannot lie!
We could make a poll about preferences: butts or abilities... fascinating...

randyripoff

*calmly relaxes as the SharkMen(TM) make primal noises*

Gremlin

I want pirhanna men.  They'd be midgets!

The_Baroness

Incoming!!!!

*throws grenades at the SharkMen(TM) and then moves for cover, prepared to vent all her anger and frustration into the ugly beasts*

oh...

and by the way... I'm the Queen of this forums....  muahahahahaha kneel before me you pathetic males.. (not you OTS, i think more should dress like you)

Gremlin

lmalonsof

Quoteand by the way... I'm the Queen of this forums....  muahahahahaha kneel before me you pathetic males.. (not you OTS, i think more should dress like you)

Hmmm... you like leather and you want to be the queen of the forum, mistreating us as slaves... ok, I'm in!!!

ow_tiobe_sb

Right!  Enough of this tomfoolery!  *grasps the neckline of his ruined gown and tears the fabric in twain, revealing a well-tailored, purple three-piece suit with silk cravat and just a hint of panache*

*brandishing his cane* It's your choice, gents: bow down before my sticky thing, or it's off to the Sheepsqueezers of Splaticon Five with the lot of you!*

*throws head back with a chortle, revelling in a sudden rush of false power, and feels strong, virile, phallacious*

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and Fop o' th' Morning

* Failure to comply may also result in a rather uncomfortable visit with the foul Malmydons, followed by a diverting luncheon with the Nibblepibblies.

Spam

Quote from: ow_tiobe_sb on February 20, 2008, 08:54:18 AM
Right!  Enough of this tomfoolery!  *grasps the neckline of his ruined gown and tears the fabric in twain, revealing a well-tailored, purple three-piece suit with silk cravat and just a hint of panache*

*brandishing his cane* It's your choice, gents: bow down before my sticky thing, or it's off to the Sheepsqueezers of Splaticon Five with the lot of you!*

*throws head back with a chortle, revelling in a sudden rush of false power, and feels strong, virile, phallacious*

ow_tiobe_sb

* Failure to comply may also result in a rather uncomfortable visit with the foul Malmydons, followed by a diverting luncheon with the Nibblepibblies.

*stands next to tiobe very sidekickish like*

Yeah! What he says!

FORIAMSPAM!

BWPS

Quote from: ow_tiobe_sb on February 20, 2008, 08:54:18 AM

ow_tiobe_sb

Why does your ct say a Woman of no Importance? You're a man? I'm confused

ow_tiobe_sb

Quote from: BWPS on February 21, 2008, 06:16:09 AM
Why does your ct say a Woman of no Importance? You're a man?

What makes you so sure?  You should not believe everything (anything?) you read on the Internet.

ow_tiobe_sb

The_Baroness

*walks behind ots, drawing her guns* mmmmhmm yup... i certainly agree with you

lmalonsof

Yes, our beloved mistress, we too until you say you don't.

MJB

The_Baroness

uhmmm ehmmmm no.... no, you don't... I do...

now... be a pet and.... KNEEL!!!!

lmalonsof

ow_tiobe_sb

Niall?  I knew a Niall once.  He refused to bow down before my sticky thing, so I ... never spoke to him again.

ow_tiobe_sb

GogglesPizanno

QuoteNiall?  I knew a Niall once.  He refused to bow down before my sticky thing, so I ... never spoke to him again.

You will keep your sticky thing to yourself whilst I rule this forum!!

Deaths Jester

Quote from: GogglesPizanno on February 22, 2008, 06:13:53 PM
QuoteNiall?  I knew a Niall once.  He refused to bow down before my sticky thing, so I ... never spoke to him again.

You will keep your sticky thing to yourself whilst I rule this forum!!

Hey...that's my sticky thingie!!!!!!

Previsionary

*exaggerated* WHA!? You two share sticky things? Freaks.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Previsionary on February 23, 2008, 09:12:49 AM
*exaggerated* WHA!? You two share sticky things? Freaks.

No...I only let Tiobe borrow it ever so often when I'm not using it.  So it's my stickie thing...and Tiobe's on loan.

lmalonsof

ow_tiobe_sb

I beg your pardon?  I've never parted with my sticky thing, so, unless you were present at my glorious nativity, DJ, and presented me with a rather forward birthday present, you are little better than a lying, stickless forum (dis)member.

ow_tiobe_sb

vamp

Quote from: lmalonsof on February 25, 2008, 12:52:05 AM
... excavating for a mine

*Reads everyone's post*
*starts digging*
Excavating for a mind

BWPS

Deaths Jester

Quote from: ow_tiobe_sb on February 25, 2008, 06:34:24 PM
I beg your pardon?  I've never parted with my sticky thing, so, unless you were present at my glorious nativity, DJ, and presented me with a rather forward birthday present, you are little better than a lying, stickless forum (dis)member.

ow_tiobe_sb

What ye don't remember me being there at ye nativity?!?!?!  Come on I was the guy in the goat suit!!!

GogglesPizanno

QuoteWhat ye don't remember me being there at ye nativity?!?!?!  Come on I was the guy in the goat suit!!!

Yep he was there.
He totally rocked the dance floor before hitting on my sister and puking on her new shoes...

(She never forgave you by the way, she loved those shoes)

In Her honor I hereby lay claim to the forum once more, and declare.
No New Stickie Things!

You people hiding inthe Mine... you may return and bask in my glowing leadership!

|