• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Syn Meshes

Started by UnfluffyBunny, February 15, 2007, 02:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnfluffyBunny

Dont click spoiler if you dont want a character spoiler from prems dc/marvel mod

[spoiler][/spoiler]

chuckles

Awesome!! Great work  :thumbup:

Previsionary

I loved that mesh, sir syn. Hopefully the version you release on F-A (Freedom asylum) will have the updated keys, no? :P

the_ultimate_evil

about time you got this one done lol :P

UnfluffyBunny

he was done months ago, heh, I just wanted to let him be mod exclusive for a while
and yes, it will be released with the updated kf's :P

the_ultimate_evil

just messing with mate, prem's bounced ideas off me for that mod so i knew about him for a while

looks great as usual

Podmark

the_ultimate_evil

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on February 16, 2007, 05:02:28 AM
Dr. Strangefate...coolness!  :D :thumbup:

nice way to mess with people who didnt want spolied

Blkcasanova247

Oops!  :doh: Sorry guys!  :banghead:

UnfluffyBunny

got this mapped, not 100% on the kf's right now, still working through them, while I do that if anyone would like to take skinning it off my hands  :rolleyes: :lol:

BentonGrey

You're freakin' kiddin' me........I litterally said that when I saw this picture.  I have been requesting this for a few years.  Syn, you are AWESOME!  Thank you so much, that is a dream come true.  I cannot WAIT for this to be released.

Previsionary

*ahem*

[spoiler]
*kicks syn*

This is several months late and Im not even doing anything batman related anymore! Go to the office, you're serving detention![/spoiler]

On the realio, that's pretty cool, syn. Now I'll get to use the batmobile to thwart evil and do other heroic and non-heroic things in a car that is...more modern and technologically advanced. Tell me, sir, will it have ranged typed animations?

Captain Pluto

thats a pretty awsome mesh man :thumbup:

UnkoMan

Yes, I was wondering about ranged animations, also... Say some missles popping up out of where headlights would be?
If not, it's still cool.

How about this question; Will the batfins be alpha enabled? Because that would just be awesome.

Revenant

I just literally gasped for like 10 seconds!  I'm at work or I would have screamed "Awesome!"  So I can only type it.

So... you need a skinner, huh?  I know of a few skinners.  I know one who's here right now.  Yeah.  He's totally standing right here.  Weird.

EDIT:  I forgot to ask, will there be flames coming out the tail pipes, for turbo mode??

UnfluffyBunny

heh, right now there are a grand total of 0 animations, well... there are but i havent tested if they work... it's just male heavy keys... so yeah, thats still in the works :P right now it's literally JUST the mesh as you see it there (I may fix that distortion, it's because I mapped, then reshaped when I realised I wanted it a lil longer) infact I still have to set up anything above the diffuse map (like glow and reflect, possibly alpha :P)
so yeah, how bout rev getting that skinner to pm me :P and i'll sort out a shedule of putting it together a bit more over pms, (ie starting with the body and it's effects, and then getting fun extras added in :P )

I should prolly also check to see if it actually runs right ingame @_@ )

UnfluffyBunny

iiiiif anyone can  get me some reference of the 'mobile in turbo mode, or firing missiles i'll definately be adding them now, I cant seem to find anything decent meself :(
(been moving some mapping around and have spare space on a tga for more stuff :P)

Revenant

For a reference, I'd suggest the Tim Burton Batmoblie from the 1989 film.  It had missiles, a chain gun and some grenade launchers I think.  The scene where Batman storms the chemical plant showcased it well.  I'll do a youtube search and see if I can't turn up any clear video.

As for the turbo jet engine in the back, a nice flame particle emitter would do.  It could be skinned as blue flames turning to orange as they exit.

ElijahSnowFan

*enters thread*
*reads thread*
*falls to knees*
*offers silent prayer for the successful completion of this mesh*
*leaves thread*

UnfluffyBunny

something i've been messing around with, just need to throw some extras together

Carravaggio

...i dont get it :unsure:
anyone?

Lord Elcorion

it's a guy with an exposed spine below his chest area. possibly an evil eddie mesh in the works?

UnfluffyBunny

heh heh heh, confusing people is fun

Qwazy

*knows what it is but is not telling*

mwuhaha

The Pwime

HOLY @#$%, AWESOME!  :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

*note the clawed hands, and the missing lower jaw...come on, people*

the_ultimate_evil

hmm thinks back through all the horror esq characters he knows <_<

Lord Elcorion

it could possibly be just a generic zombie though..

The Pwime

1.  it's not a generic zombie.

2.  it's not really a horror character. 

also, remember he said he's still working on the extras... I can tell you now that the extras will change the appearance quite a bit, this is just the main shape of the figure.

(damn, I'm so tempted to tell...  :banghead:)

Lord Elcorion

uh.. ok.. a new terminator endoskeleton design mabe? is it a mainstream charecter?

The Pwime

lol, 20 questions.  :P :lol:

No, not an endo, and it's not a comic book character...