• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

In Search of.....Valiant or Golden Key meshs and skins for either FF game.

Started by Zen Shadow, March 19, 2008, 04:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zen Shadow

Hello,

I am an old school Valiant fan and would like to know if any of you have any vailant skins or meshes for either Freedom Force game.

If so let me know as the Valiant universe was my all time favorite next to the Watchmen.

My thanks for your time.

You can reach me at Jeremywootten@hotmail.com

Regards,

Jeremy.

Panther_Gunn

While I didn't exactly see folders for either company, try taking a look at Copper Wire's stuff here:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Copper_Wire and here: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Copper_Wire_2.

Also, try Vigilante's site: http://members.tripod.com/originalvigilante2/ ,
as well as KennX's place: http://mywebpage.netscape.com/rcuheronet/Freedom/default.htm.

All three of those guys have done more than a couple of characters from other companies, and you might run across something you're looking for specifically.

Additionally, try checking out daglob's Character Obscura Yahoo group.  http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/characterobscura

detourne_me

Actually Zuludelta's the man to go to for Valiant characters,  I believe he's done Magnus, Turok, Rai, and Solar too.  I know Lord Ehmisdy did a Solar mesh.

just went through all 14 of his groups.. no luck finding them. let me know you're email and i'll send em your way. 

daglob

Quote from: detourne_me on March 19, 2008, 09:08:00 PM
Actually Zuludelta's the man to go to for Valiant characters,  I believe he's done Magnus, Turok, Rai, and Solar too.  I know Lord Ehmisdy did a Solar mesh.

just went through all 14 of his groups.. no luck finding them. let me know you're email and i'll send em your way. 

Um... if you get a chance, would you mind sending them to me too: lonespaceranger@gmail.com.

I hadn't thought of posting my Man of the Atom (NOT Solar) skin... maybe I'll finish Nukla and make it a set.

billdamn22

I believe C6 did a X-O Manowar skin for the Great Hunt mod as well.

Zen Shadow

I would like to thank you all for your Suggestions.

Thus far I have been able to find a serviceable Solar Mesh and skin and Sadly that is all.

I did reach out to Zulu and unfortunatley much of his Valiant work is lost in a Hard drive crash.

I will continue my quest.  If any of you find or own any please let me know.

My regards for your kind assistance folks,

Zen.

Zen Shadow

FyI I have gotten Solar, Rai, Magnus and Turok.

Thank you all keep me in mind should anyone else find others please.

Also I will take other versions of skins or meshs of the above characters too the more the merrier as far as I am concerned.

Regards,

Zen.

daglob

I've go an XO-Manowar I've never looked at. I'll try and dig it out and see what it looks like.

Shadowman shouldn't be too hard to do, I can barely remember Dr. Mirage...

who knows what might turn up.

Zen Shadow

By all means Daglob please let me know on the Shadow man and X-O hunt  Shadowman is my personal favorite.

Zen.

GGiant

Quote from: detourne_me on March 19, 2008, 09:08:00 PM

I believe those are on NPI?

detourne_me

they were, and all the old NPI files used to be accessible but HQ's server just switched formats or something,  so access to all of the older files has been lost.

Golden Goose

I'd be interested in getting those Valiant meshes as well, if someone could send them to:

goldengoose05@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Golden Goose

Zen Shadow

I sent Goose what I got so far to share the love.

I was thinking a blood shot skin would be cool on one of task masters meshes if it was ever done.

Zen.

detourne_me

is he the guy that looks like an albino punisher?
i think ZD did him too, but it was an older skin.   i don't have it though

bearded

are any of those valiant floating around?  especially magnus...

daglob

I've got some of ZD's Valliant stuff. I know there is a hexed Cyclops mesh that comes with a Solar skin (I think it's the same one I did the Gazerbeam skin for), Lord Emshiddy has a Solar mesh, and I have a Man of the Atom skin at one of the Character Obscura's, as well as a Shadowman.

I'm just waitin' on kssaints. He was doing a bunch of them.

But not Archer and Armstrong...

kssaints

Well Dag I am glad to hear you are awaiting those skins. I'll try and get some out before X-mas. I actually have Shadowman, Timewalker, and Ninjack done. While several others are sitting at about 80% finished. So if work and the wifey little nicey let me have some skinning time there will be something in the stocking this X-mas.

bearded

who was doing archer and armstrong?  i remember seeing some work in progress.

kssaints

It was Doctorchallenger that was doing them. I'll PM him and see if he is interested in releasing them or having me skin them as well. He did PM me recently about skinning his X-O Manowar hex. Doc if you're out there give me a hollar. Oh yeah, Merry Christmas everyone.

doctorchallenger

I have the archer skope for which I have to write the readme. Same goes for my new XO skope.  I finally have some time to do so. with the end of the semester.  The rest of my valient skopes and skins are on my old, ailing laptop, including Armstong.  My plan is to try for pull stuff off if it as I can during the holiday break. I'll try to pack Archer and XO this weekend.  I also have a Eternal warrior skope that I am pretty happy with, but again its on the laptop - wish me luck.

kssaints

Great to see you're still hanging around doc. I am looking forward to seeing what you've got. Do you need skins? I also worked on an Eternal Warrior scope and skin. I also have 4 different Rai's in the works, Stronghold, Doctor Mirage, Geomancer, Magnus, Master Darque, Doctor Eclipse, Ninjak, Timewalker, Shadowman, and will have a Yahoo group strictley dedicated to the Valiant skins and hexes. PM me sometime and we'll see if we can knock out some more of the Valiant universe.

detourne_me

I made a Turok Skope for ZD's Turok skin/hex I'm not sure if i released it or not.. (if i released it, i don't know if i included ZuluDelta's skin)