• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Of Alternate Realities and Artistic Challenges

Started by BentonGrey, April 16, 2007, 08:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gremlin

THat's cool, but maybe if you didn't give him any skin at all, like regular Captain Atom, and maybe glowing red eyes for the sinister effect?

Cyber Burn

It's a good skin, but I think the villainous version should look more viscious.

H0UR_MAN

I willl try to improve the character, should be silver or another color?

Deaths Jester

So all will know...tommorrow I will post my list of what I'm working on and perhaps...big perhaps there seeing as my hands are right now extremely raw and bloody...show some early work.

-DJ

H0UR_MAN

Is better? I am still working on.

This is Expanded Man, for Elongate Man.

Deaths Jester

As promised 'eres the list...with their alt universe names included:

Rampage = Fury
The Guardian = Blackguard
Mento = Cognition
Ragman = Tatters
Kid Devil = Demonspawn
Blue Beetle = Dung Beetle
Inertia = Velocity
Tigress = Ocelot
Weather Wizard = The Meteorologist
The Wizard = Magus
Calculator = Abacus
Cyborg Superman = Ultraborg

When I post the finished skins, I will also post the bios with them.

-DJ

Cyber Burn

Dung Beetle,  :thumbup:, that is priceless.  :D.

Deaths Jester

Cyborg Superman/Ultraborg - Harold Henshaw was a crewmember of the space shuttle Redemption, the same space shuttle Ultraman destroyed for no apparent reason.  During Ultraman's attack a freak radiation leak occurred, the result of which being the complete destruction of Henshaw's body, leaving him nothing but a form of pure energy.  Enraged at what Ultraman's actions had turned him into, Henshaw beamed his consciousness into a replication matrix Ultraman had been experimenting with.  With this matrix, Henshaw became a cyborg, with organic parts grown from Ultraman's DNA and limbs constructed of unknown alien metals. Garbing his new form in a facsimile of Ultraman's costume, Henshaw set out to seek his revenge on Ultraman and those who support him as Ultraborg.  Though defeated multiple times, Ultraborg continues to fight for justice to Earth 3's populous.

Skin to come along with mroe historys and skins as well.

BentonGrey

Hey HM, I love your latest version of Captain Atom.  I think the silver is my favorite, as your Major Force is fairly gold already, that provides for a nice contrast.  That's an excellent design there.  I also like you Elongated Man, but Unkoman had already done one a while back.  Still, that's a nice design, and I like your color scheme. 

DJ, good back story for him.  You're getting me excited to see this guy, an alternate version for a character I couldn't care less about, so that's saying something. :D

Cyber Burn

QuoteCyborg Superman/Ultraborg - Harold Henshaw was a crewmember of the space shuttle Redemption, the same space shuttle Ultraman destroyed for no apparent reason.  During Ultraman's attack a freak radiation leak occurred, the result of which being the complete destruction of Henshaw's body, leaving him nothing but a form of pure energy.  Enraged at what Ultraman's actions had turned him into, Henshaw beamed his consciousness into a replication matrix Ultraman had been experimenting with.  With this matrix, Henshaw became a cyborg, with organic parts grown from Ultraman's DNA and limbs constructed of unknown alien metals. Garbing his new form in a facsimile of Ultraman's costume, Henshaw set out to seek his revenge on Ultraman and those who support him as Ultraborg.  Though defeated multiple times, Ultraborg continues to fight for justice to Earth 3's populous.

Skin to come along with mroe historys and skins as well.

I never much cared for the Cyborg Superman either, but this does sound really cool, I look forward to the skin. :D

H0UR_MAN

QuoteHey HM, I love your latest version of Captain Atom.  I think the silver is my favorite, as your Major Force is fairly gold already, that provides for a nice contrast.  That's an excellent design there.  I also like you Elongated Man, but Unkoman had already done one a while back.  Still, that's a nice design, and I like your color scheme.

I am glad about you liking the Captain Atom character. And I am glad that Elongate Man is already made. Are their more characters that you would like for to see?

BentonGrey

Well, I'm interested to see some more classic JLA members, like Black Canary, Firestorm, Red Tornado, Hawkgirl, or Zatanna.  Also, my mistake Hour-Man, Unko did Plasticman, so your awesome Elongated Man design can still be used!

Gremlin

We should call him "Longman."  And then we can say, "Longman is looooooooooooooong."

</meme>

Cyber Burn

Hour Man, if you're interested in having somewhere to upload/distribute your skins, there is a Yahoo group that is devoted to DC Anti-Matter characters. Join the group and I'll set you up so you can upload your skins. Just an option.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Anti_Matter_Characters_For_DCU/

This also goes for anyone else who has Anti-Matter based skins or skopes that they want to upload. Just send me a PM when you join and I'll set you up.

H0UR_MAN

QuoteWell, I'm interested to see some more classic JLA members, like Black Canary, Firestorm, Red Tornado, Hawkgirl, or Zatanna.  Also, my mistake Hour-Man, Unko did Plasticman, so your awesome Elongated Man design can still be used!

I have finished Dark Fusion (Firestorm), and if alrigt, I would like to make Red Tornado.

QuoteHour Man, if you're interested in having somewhere to upload/distribute your skins, there is a Yahoo group that is devoted to DC Anti-Matter characters. Join the group and I'll set you up so you can upload your skins. Just an option.

This also goes for anyone else who has Anti-Matter based skins or skopes that they want to upload. Just send me a PM when you join and I'll set you up.

Thank you Cyber Burn, that would be helpful for me.

H0UR_MAN

This is for Firestrom = Dark Fusion. But his fire effect does not show up good in the picture.

BentonGrey

Hour_Man, I'll definitely be thrilled for you to take on whatever characters you want bud, so feel free to tackle Reddy.  I LOVE the name Dark Fusion, that's so totally awesome.  Nice skin too, I like the color scheme and the symbol.  I do think that he could use a belt buckle or something to give his belt a little more definition, but other than that I think he's pretty awesome!

Gremlin

Dude!  Firestorm = Cold Fusion.  Drop the fire and there you go.

H0UR_MAN

Fixed character's belt.

Ultraboy = Superboy

Braniac = I not sure I like this though.

H0UR_MAN

Thank you to Cyber Burn for giving me room to place the characters I made. They are now available to be downloaded.

BentonGrey

Yeah, the belt buckle helps make Dark Fusion look more complete.  I LOVE that Ultraboy, quite awesome.  Brainiac, hmm....I don't know, I rather liked the idea presented in Syndicate Rules (I think) that the antimatter Brainiac was organic, a cyborg.  You're design is quite cool looking though...

|