• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

A closed ToyBox

Started by Renegade, April 16, 2007, 02:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

The Pwime

Quote from: Thor Reborn on July 29, 2007, 12:26:42 PM
hey ren would it be possible to get a teaser image of whats to come?
like a zoomed in snap shot or something

I need my toybox fix :banghead:
agreed, without my toybox, I've had to turn to other drugs for entertainment...and to be quite honest, they just don't satisfy the same way...  :mellow:

Renegade

Yeah Ren, show us something! You suck!

UnkoMan

You know what? It's better to NOT be shown anything. Out of sight, out of mind right? You don't have to worry about what you aren't getting this way.

And then when it does come back, hey there's an explosion of great stuff for you.

GogglesPizanno

After thinking long and hard, and pondering all the hints that were dropped. I think I have deduced what the new Ren update is gonna be.

A new Blog post!!
(I'm betting its about the time he went to Carls Jr. for a happy meal and got a JLU toy)

Jakew

Hey Ren ... looking forward to the site relaunch, but y'know take your time and get it out there when you're ready. Hope its all going smoothly.

Renegade

Quote from: GogglesPizanno on July 29, 2007, 07:19:48 PM
(I'm betting its about the time he went to Carls Jr. for a happy meal and got a JLU toy)

How about my repeated and so far fruitless attempts to locate that durned JLU Vigilante toy? That close enough?

GogglesPizanno

QuoteHow about my repeated and so far fruitless attempts to locate that durned JLU Vigilante toy?

Thats funny, cause I was at Target yesterday, and the Vigilante figure was one of like only 3 they actually had.

Renegade

Quote from: GogglesPizanno on July 29, 2007, 08:44:12 PM
Thats funny, cause I was at Target yesterday, and the Vigilante figure was one of like only 3 they actually had.

My Precious! Aaarrrggghh! I hates you I hates you I hates you! I've been haunting my local Targets (and Walmarts, and ToyRUs, and Kay-Bs) since last November looking for one of those!

On the plus side I did score one of the Hot Wheel Batman TV show Batmobiles at Target. The only time I've seen one in any store.

But I still hates you.

XLR8er

u talkin about the justice league vigilante?
cause i've seen those at target and k mart

GogglesPizanno

QuoteBut I still hates you.

Behold I am goggles!
Bow down before me and my cosmic toy shopping powers

Mwha ha ha ha....

Renegade

Quote from: XLR8er on July 29, 2007, 10:39:28 PM
u talkin about the justice league vigilante?
cause i've seen those at target and k mart

You have? Let's see.... XLR8er. Got it. You're on my hates list too.

Grumble grumble grumble.... :angry: Stupid stores! Denying me my Vigilante! Oh sure, they have plenty of Orions, like I care! Stock my Vigilante!

GogglesPizanno

QuoteXLR8er. Got it. You're on my hates list too

It looks like we have the start of some kind of super villain team going.
I think one of our super villain plans should be to build a super weapon that fires nothing but Orion action figures at Renegade...

the_ultimate_evil

Quote from: Renegade on July 29, 2007, 05:02:33 PM
Yeah Ren, show us something! You suck!

lol. had to do a double take on that post

Quote from: UnkoMan on July 29, 2007, 07:19:07 PM
You know what? It's better to NOT be shown anything. Out of sight, out of mind right? You don't have to worry about what you aren't getting this way.

And then when it does come back, hey there's an explosion of great stuff for you.

agreed i'm still waiting on an alan scott, and nearly exploded then he teased the arkham crew

The Pwime

XLR8er

Quote from: GogglesPizanno on July 29, 2007, 11:07:18 PM
QuoteXLR8er. Got it. You're on my hates list too

It looks like we have the start of some kind of super villain team going.
I think one of our super villain plans should be to build a super weapon that fires nothing but Orion action figures at Renegade...

:lol: thats a great idea goggles!

|