• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Monday & Wednesday PM: Teen Teaming

Started by El Condor, June 10, 2007, 05:36:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Condor

Muchachos,

Surveying my alts, I realize that I have five toons between the precocious ages of 13 and 17 (heroes on Freedom, Virtue, and Champion, and a villain on Freedom).  Soooo...in anticipation of Double XP weekend and the prospect of pushing some of them up into the 20s, I'll be on tomorrow (Monday) and Wednesday in the late afternoon/early evening hours, working on those lazy teenagers.  Do you have a case of Terrible Teen-itis? Come join me and we'll kick those slackers up in the direction of respectable adulthood  :thumbup:.  I'll be on both days starting about 4:00 EST.

EC

Midnight

STF Monday. Might be able to help Wednesday.

The Phantom Eyebrow

BlueBard

I might be on either night, possibly after 7 PM EST and more likely after 10 PM.

I have...

On Freedom...

- Rezzonate, Rad/Elec Defender, 19, trying to get to 20.
- Vibroman, Sonic/Energy Blaster, 16
- William Powers, Grav/FF Controller, 16

On Virtue...
- Astragirl, Grav/FF Controller, 10, desperately wanting to be 14 and old enough to fly

On Guardian...
- Maximum Man, Invuln/SS Tanker, 16, really wants a cape bad
- Fastbolt, Kinetic/Electric Defender, 16

Also, I can mentor someone on Freedom with either Astragirl (Grav/Kin, 20) or GeoFire (Stone/Fire, 20).  On Virtue, Maxwell Miracle (Illusion/Emp, 20) is available to mentor.

I'm also trying to get through some old story arcs that are clogging up my caseloads on various toons, so it might be a good opportunity for some low to mid teens to tag along without having to worry about being too outclassed by the bad guys.

El Condor

A goodly handful of teeny-boppers showed up yesterday and ran some mishes in Faultline.  Dings and badges ensued! Thanks a bunch to those who turned out.  I'll be hosting again tomorrow at about the same time (4:00 EST, or even a smidge sooner), but will have to end by 6:00, as I have softball practice at 6:30.

Teens FTW!  :sahweet

EC

MJB

I may be able to bring Kindle out to play on Wednesday. She may need a mentor though.

-MJB

Midnight

Schedule's cleared up: I'll probably be on between 5 and 8 pm. My tiny toons are 10-14.