• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Khira = Tina of Grandville

Started by Camma, March 19, 2007, 11:21:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camma

Well Khira has been quietly making the run to 50 (about 11.5 bars to go).  But she is lined up with three nice missions at least two of which should have AVs in them.  She is willing to overlook her misanthropy and distrust and allow some other villains to share in the spoils (plus itd be a shame to only get and Elite Boss).

So if anyone is interested reply here and we will see if we can get do Grandville, Tina-Style and take down some AVs.

Ephemeris

My cold corr is 48.  Drop me a line if you want a partner in crime.

MikeB7

Septus or YOGG!!! is always available to help fellow villians become dung.

Tortuga

Great Gusto (lvl 36 dom) or Frontal Lobe (lvl 50 brute) can help as needed.

Funeral-Pyre

I'd be glad to grab Dark Carnivale if you need a 50 to lk someone, or I could grab Penny Poison and her mob of adoring men.  She will need an lk though.  When do you want to do this?

Camma

Well Im not sure how many of you are doing Round 2 of Positron on Champion, but if that doesnt happen im game Wed, Fri, or Sat evening.

Camma

Thanks to Ver, Ephe, DW, Raptor, and three buddies from Iron Phoenix/BURN we demolished the ARCH-A Demon, who IMO is just yet another Envoy of Shadows/Baphomet Clone....sick em Gday.

Not to worry for anyone who missed the action.  The mission is thought was Indigo was the prelude to Indigo, but since we steamrolled that too i now the defeat Indigo mission.  Im also working thru the latter half of my parton arc so hopefully Lord Recluse will show up soon.