• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Respec Trial

Started by Midnight, January 31, 2007, 09:00:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Let's try this again:

I was looking to run the Respec trial this weekend, buuuut my schedule is looking shaky at the moment, so; bullet time!

• Saturday is looking shakier and shakier for me. I have a work call during the day, possible work call in the evening and a play I was hoping to see. IF two of those three fall through, what times would you guys want to run it?
  • Sunday is the better day for me. I know, I know, religious holiday (Superbowl Sunday) but if it were run that day, what time would be better?
  • If those days fall through, I'd like to run it next week. Again, I don't know if/when I'm working, so please tell me what days would be best for you.

El Condor

Middy-cita,

*I'll be on Saturday night starting around 5PM EST running...something!

*Sunday IS a religious holiday - as a native Chicagoan, I'd be excommunicated from the First Church of Ditka for missing any of it.  Plus, I'm hosting the family Super Bowl party.  :D

*Next week could work, depending on the day.

Midnight

Postponing this until next week. I'm not scheduled to work evenings so I should be free Monday through Thursday after 6:30 PM EST.

B A D

Mids, Which Respec is it?  Ive a full boat of freespecs, but a bunch of my toons need the badges,  so you could potentially have a pentad at your disposal from me.

Alaric

If it's sometime next week (other than Wednsday), I might be able to make it. Most of my characters haven't done ANY respec missions, and, while I'm not that interested in the respecs themselves, I wouldn't mind having those badges... Besides, it should be fun.

Midnight

Quote from: B A D on February 01, 2007, 12:45:07 PM
Mids, Which Respec is it?  Ive a full boat of freespecs, but a bunch of my toons need the badges,  so you could potentially have a pentad at your disposal from me.

The middle one, 34 to 43 I think, was the one I planned on running.

B A D

Thats the one Saint hasn't done. Im in.

El Condor

Well, Condor's at 43 now, and I will definitely be on Tuesday starting at 6:30 EST - how does that sound, amigos?

EC

B A D

I cant start prior to 7:30 EST, because the kids will set fire to the house unless I get them squared away.

Alaric

Tuesday at 7:30 would work for me.

El Condor

B A D, I can't believe you haven't given the kids the "Don't-set-the-house-on-fire" talk yet.  Sheesh, man, what're you doin'?  :)

EC

Midnight

7:30 EST Tuesday it is. We only *need* three team members (so we have enough), but anybody else who is interested can continue to sign up in this thread or just show up at the appointed time.

Midnight

Just a reminder: This is going down TONIGHT at 7:30 PM EST. Hope to see you all there.

MikeB7

I'm at my sister's house tonight and tomorrow night, so I won't be in-game.  Good luck, though!

B A D

If Mikey doesn't play, is it really still COX? I dont think so.

Time Titan

I don't need a respec but I love the trial.  I'll join if there's room.