• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Ezscript custom encounter help for a n00b

Started by graver, September 30, 2007, 12:06:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

graver

Hey all,

I've recently started messing around with Ezscript (and man, it's addictive ;) ) but it seems I can't use custom encounters.  Just to make sure it wasn't my own poor scripting/writing abilities at fault, I tried several other custom encounters from various minimod scripts but they all spit out the same error message:

error: the encounter, doenccustom does not exist or is broken...

It goes on to mention that I should seek M25 out and complain at length, but instead, I chose to try and figure out a work around to the problem.  The most obvious to me was to make the custom encounter into a built in encounter as per the doc's.  That's when i figured out what the problem most likely is... I seem to be missing m25enccustom.py.  I tried hunting around for a possible download for it and found that I might have an older version of ezscript but can not find a link or way to get a newer version.

So, if any of you happen to have m25enccustom.py just sitting around doing nothing and wouldn't mind sending it my way, i would be very grateful... or if you could point me to a down load location, that would be just as good :D

graver

Okay, I should have searched for just a little longer before breaking down and posting  :oops:

Turns out I didn't have the most recent ffx (I had the beta) and just found the link to the latest.  Sorry for waisting your time.

I'll slide right back into the shadows now. I was never here... these aren't the droids your looking for