• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

cloaking in danger room

Started by seraglio, April 07, 2007, 11:20:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seraglio

:ff:

I remember reading topics on this years ago but of course cant find the topics now.

What are the reasons AI can detect invisible, but not phased heros in the danger room? I vaguely recall it had something to do with the AI scripts, maybe relating to detecting targets for ranged attacks (thugs with bats cant detect invis). I just want to understand the pros and cons so I can decide if I want to change it globally or for specific heros via attributes for my own game.

Outcast

Quote from: seraglio on April 07, 2007, 11:20:23 AM
:ff:

What are the reasons AI can detect invisible, but not phased heros in the danger room? I vaguely recall it had something to do with the AI scripts, maybe relating to detecting targets for ranged attacks (thugs with bats cant detect invis). I just want to understand the pros and cons so I can decide if I want to change it globally or for specific heros via attributes for my own game.

Oh I see.  :blink: Encountered the same problem just recently. :o I guess it is true, turning invisible while in the danger room is pretty much useless then. :(... :thumbdown: