Prev's mods: Ultimate Trio Beta 1.4 release

Started by Previsionary, April 24, 2007, 04:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Previsionary

Quote from: AfghanAnt on November 19, 2008, 11:36:02 AM
Quote from: Previsionary on November 19, 2008, 10:33:11 AM
Quote from: AfghanAnt on November 19, 2008, 09:57:43 AM
I got up to the Arcade level. I think I had a bug because I couldn't finish the level.

Arcade level? *has no recollection of an arcade level*

[spoiler]So the underground fire level is a prison by Arcade? [/spoiler]

Oh wait...I'm stupid...

It's one of his game worlds, yes. I was confused because I haven't even touched the main baddy yet as I'm waiting on some undead zombie to finish something for me. :P

But if ya think you're having a bug, just describe what's happening and perhaps post a log. Everything "should" be working with the constant testing I did on that mission...so it'd be just my luck for something to suddenly break. *nods wisely*. Tis the way of the world.

Previsionary

As of this post, the initial three missions have been downloaded 125+ times. Color me shocked. As Shirley would say, it's my fault. I've gotten mission 4 done awhile ago and have been updating it like a mad man. In fact, it's in testing now, so it should be released as an update soon. And since missions 2-4 took a lot of coding/debugging time, mission 5 will be "simplish" like mission 1 was...as soon as I get the skin I need and actually write it. Anyone wanna write for me? Any writers in the audience? No? FINE!

Anyway, just updating you guys that there might be a new link posted soon enough. I mean, you do want updates right? What else would you like? Deadpool butt reports?

GogglesPizanno

Color Shirley impressed....
Bea Aurthur would be proud.

Previsionary

And here we are, people, Mission 4 is here to be downloaded!

In this mission, you get to play as Deadpool and a few other characters as you continue to play a most deadly game with the big bad. This also marks the end of the solo missions because mission 5 is the conclusion to this little story. As always, I appreciate any type of feedback and comments either here or in pm, so if you have something to say and your name isn't Shirley (or one of the Shirlettes) then speak up loud and proud (...or quiet and humble works too...I guess).

-----
Pics
-----

Who needs a narrator?

Right on!

Weapon X reunion party!

|