• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Second Respec TF

Started by MJB, March 22, 2007, 10:48:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJB

Anyone out there interested in running the second Respec Task Force mission any time soon? The level runs from 34-41 I believe.

-MJB

Midnight

My blaster is in range for that, but I'm busy until Tuesday. :S

Raptor

I should be available to help you out tonight if you want MJB.  I'll be doing my weekly marathon of 10pm - 6am EST.  We can probably put together a team to handle it.

MJB

Found enough takers to give this one a shot. We are currently in the middle of the TF so cross your fingers...

-MJB

MJB

Connection issues plagued half of our group. We didn't complete the TF.

If anyone is interested just let me know. I should be available late Friday night and late Saturday.

-MJB

El Condor

Hola Em!

I'll probably be on later tonight (Saturday), and, if so, I'll gladly exemp down to do the TF witcha!

EC

MJB

Still looking to complete this TF. If you are interested just post here so we can make some plans.

I'm free anytime after 9pm (est) and I can make special arrangements to be on earlier if enough people sign up and show up.

-MJB

Raptor

I can help out Wed or Thur night after 10-10:30pm EST.  If we have a lot of 50's help out again, I suggest a different plan of attack.  Last time we tried exemping the 50s down to the 34's.  This time I suggest sk'ing the 34's up to the 50's (who will be auto-exemped to 43).  Seems like the last mish wanted to spawn 42's even with the high lvls exemped down.

Time Titan

IIRC, you can't sk up a lower level player into a task force or trial.  TFs and Trials have a minimum level.

Raptor

TT, the min lvl for the 2nd respec TF is 34.  We have the min levels required.  What I'm talking about is on our last attempt we had 2-3 lvl 50's on the team and 3 lvl 34-35's.  What we did to keep the mob lvl down was to exemp the 50s to the 34s, but in the last mish the mob lvl was still 42's.  What I am proposing is to sk the 34's to the 50's (which are auto-exemped down to 43 by the mechanics of the TF).  I'm not saying to try to sk up a lvl 20 to get into the TF, just trying to make the TF more manageable.

MJB

Sounds like a plan if we can get enough volunteers again this time.

-MJB

MJB

Finally she's done!

Yesterday I parked Em in Founders Falls and when I logged back in there was a Respec TF forming so Raptor and I joined. It was doubtful that we would finish at first and it lasted longer than either of us expected but we beat the dang thing.

Wooo Hooo!

-MJB

El Condor

Woots-a-doodle-doo, Em!  Glad you were finally able to make this work. :thumbup:

For future reference, you may want to subscribe to the Freedom Badge and/or Radio Freedom global channels and either keep an eye out for task forces being announced  or just park by the TF contact and make a global announcement yourself.  You won't get quite the "select" group you'd get with FR mates *ahem*, but it might bear quicker results if you're just looking to get that respec. This is what I did with the third respec TF, and it worked well.

EC

Raptor

Glad we got this one done for you Emjay.  I'm seriously surprised we completed it.  There was absolutely no communication in that team and everyone just did their own thing as opposed to putting together a coordinated effort.  If we'd just worked together and used the smallest bit of strategy, I doubt anyone would have died once, let alone the multiple-faceplants we had.

MJB

Aye it was pretty damn sketchy for the longest time. I was lured into that team by the leaders promise that they would be successful and he was the first one to die. Hell by the end of that TF he bit the dust nearly 6 times.

-MJB