• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

TFs galore! -- Citadel (Feb 23 - 10 pm EST!)

Started by Tortuga, February 04, 2007, 04:31:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tortuga

Hey everybody,

Bravebird and Crystal Belle are ready to host a trio of high 20s TFs starting with Moonfire (lvl 23-28), moving on to Ernesto Hess (lvl 25-30) and finishing with Citadel (lvl 25-30).  Somewhere before lvl 30 they'll also squeeze in the IP Safeguard, but that'll be quick.

Exemps are always welcome, of course.  All three TFs are around 10 missions each, so they *may* require two sessions to complete each.

So how about we say Moonfire on Friday night -- starting at 9 pm EST?

captainspud

gdaybloke

I still need Citadel on Gday, so I'll be all over that when the time comes... I'll have to check what I need for the other ones.

Midnight

I *might* be able to come along; not sure what my plans are. Zelda is in range and needs the expees.

Tortuga

But...but...we want Delta!!!

...or Zelda.

Midnight

Delta, though slow, can solo. Zelda can't do anything by herself. Besides, I may have my Spines/Regen up to 23 by then, so I can't be locked down. :p

GhostMachine

I need Moonfire on Captain SWAT. I think he's lvl 24 at the moment, but hopefully I can get him to 25 by then so I can throw more slots in Flamethrower.

I need Hess (and might need Citadel) on Shining Silver. If I don't need Citadel on SS, I do on Captain SWAT.

El Condor

My schedule makes it challenging to plan for bigger TFs (as opposed to resepecs), but I'll try to be there on Friday with Condorito.

EC

B A D

Ive got Kid Apogee (grav/kin, lvl 28 ) more than willing for  any and all. ESPECIALLY Hess. I heart hess.

Dweomer Knight

If Einheriar gets in range in time, she'll be there.

DK

Time Titan

I have a L24 Scrapper available for Moonfire and a L28 Scrapper ready for Hess. I should be there.

Lionheart

Oooh, this is very tempting. Lionheart is lvl 25. I will let you know for certain before Friday.

Midnight

I'm gonna have to scratch; the musical is doing a runthrough at 5pm, so I don't plan on getting back until 10 (again). Sorry guys.

Tortuga

Reminder that this is tomorrow night.  See you folks then!

captainspud

I will make a concerted effort to be there, but tomorrow is going to be a very long day on very little sleep, so I may not make it.

MJB

If you are short on people I could try to get Em up to lvl 23 by tomorrow night. I believe I parked him at 21 1/2.

Can't guarantee that I'll be on tomorrow night though. My son may come in to visit. If he does then no CoH for me. :)

-MJB

Alaric

Is this going to be Hess or Moonfire? I think Mighty Magician still needs Hess- if so, it's the only Striga mission he hasn't done. As for Moonfire, SkySwift is currently 22nd level- what's the minimum level for Moonfire again?

Dweomer Knight

I really wanted to join in, my opportunities to do so are few and far between.  Unfortunately, overtime and classes killed my playtime this week and no way am I going to have Einheriar at 23 in time (she's early 21 right now).

DK

Lionheart

I can run tonight, but tomorrow my will be more limited if we go to two sessions for Moonfire. I won't be free at all during the day on Saturday, but might be able to join back up later in the evening.

Alaric

Quote from: Lionheart on February 09, 2007, 10:04:05 AM
I can run tonight, but tomorrow my will be more limited if we go to two sessions for Moonfire. I won't be free at all during the day on Saturday, but might be able to join back up later in the evening.

Actually, that's a good point. I probably won't be able to play at all tomorrow.

Midnight

Blarg. I'll *try* to be on to start the TF. Not sure what's going on tonight anymore. Tomorrow during the day is shot for me.

MJB

Man I REALLY wanted to play a TF mission. I've never had the chance before. Sadly I couldn't get Emjaybee up to 23 today (I did manage to get him to 22 thanks to Mikey). I got a late start and when I went solo after Mikey left I ran into problem after problem.

Maybe next time. :(

-MJB

Alaric

Quote from: MJB on February 09, 2007, 02:24:18 PM
Man I REALLY wanted to play a TF mission. I've never had the chance before. Sadly I couldn't get Emjaybee up to 23 today (I did manage to get him to 22 thanks to Mikey). I got a late start and when I went solo after Mikey left I ran into problem after problem.

Maybe next time. :(

-MJB

SkySwift is 22.5 or so now. I'll probably want to run Moonfire with him at some point, you're welcome to come along.

Lionheart

It was a great run and a great turnout. Thank's for the open invitation, guys.

Tortuga

It was cool to see 12 or so FRers hanging out at Moonfire -- we need to do more of this stuff more often.

So how about Hess on Saturday night!!!

That's right...Saturday Saturday SATURDAY!!

Our team talked about starting Hess late on Saturday, with the option to complete it on Monday night.  We're talking an 11 pm EST start-time here on Saturday.  The level range for Hess is 25-30 and once again 6 TF members are needed.  We'd probably get through 3/4 of it on Saturday night, and leave the final mission or two for Monday.  If I recall correctly, part of the TF moves pretty quickly (the radar stations part) but the last mission is a doozy.

I know a few people on our team were interested, so post away and we'll coordinate what we can.

Tort

MikeB7

B A D

The tf commandero of the winning team will unfortunately not be able to make it, as much as the Kid would love to run hess. Birthday party. ick.

El Condor

Hermanos,

Woot!!!  Moonfire was a crazy, hyper-kinetic, race-to-the-finish-line blast!  Grats to both teams, and big thanks for making my first full TF an awesome time.  It's just one of the many reasons that have made joining FR my best move since buying CoX.  I even had the bonus honor of fighting alongside the legendary Captain Spud (don't let that go to your head, Spud :P).

As for tonight...   I have a major birthday party to assist in & attend.  A very good friend of the family is hitting the big four-oh, and we're throwing a huge bash for her.  So I hope y'all have as much fun with Ernesto as we had with MF, but you wouldn't want me playing with you in the condition I'll be in anyway.  ;)

EC

Midnight

Might make it might not; depends on how long it takes to ding Elysial.

captainspud

Why the late start for Hess, out of curiosity?