• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

C6 Skins - On Safari!

Started by Courtnall6, February 12, 2007, 06:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Courtnall6

Quote from: laughing paradox on December 04, 2008, 10:23:10 PM
Hey Court, I was wondering if you were ever going to do an updated version of your Tigershark skin at any point in the future.

Someday yes...

Quote from: Megatallica on December 05, 2008, 03:53:50 AM
since were requesting things... (I am about to go crazy)
can you make an updated songbird skin using tommyboys mesh
and since you made a beetle skin mind making a mach iv
oh and wats going on iron first
and if yoiu dont mind, can you skin pants for prof x so he can standand, jessica drew would be cool too  :thumbup:

and if this helps... i love you court  :wub: lol

Never skinned Songbird before so I can't really update her...
Thought about skinning Mach IV once...not much interest in him.
Iron Fist is still in production.
Prof X can't stand... :P
I skinned Ms. Drew already...she just might not be available for download anywhere at the moment.

Champion 2 of 11

Ok yeah I like this game!!! Since we are requesting skins from the great C6 How about The UltraForce, The Starjammers, Shocker, and Ronin(he's all thats needed for the New Avengers to be completed C6 style!) ;)

Megatallica

Never skinned Songbird before so I can't really update her...
rofl Oddly enough i have a skin made by you for songbird on the Phoenix mesh :lol: infact i have alot of skins made by you that dont seem to be around now
Iron Fist is still in production.
sweet
I skinned Ms. Drew already...she just might not be available for download anywhere at the moment.
well i do have one made by you many years ago...., unless you mean a BRAND NEW one  :thumbup:

yell0w_lantern

How about an update of Golden Age Mary Marvel?

Podmark

Quote from: Megatallica on December 05, 2008, 08:23:15 AM
rofl Oddly enough i have a skin made by you for songbird on the Phoenix mesh :lol: infact i have alot of skins made by you that dont seem to be around now

That Songbird is by another skinner. I think AA did one and someone else...the name's escaping me right now. Did a lot of Exiles skins I think.

Johnny Patches

it hit me today.. we are always ask C6 what we want. :huh: .why dont we switch it around and ask him what meshes or skopes he might want?  :wacko:
:P

Podmark

Quote from: Johnny Patches on December 05, 2008, 10:00:19 AM
it hit me today.. we are always ask C6 what we want. :huh: .why dont we switch it around and ask him what meshes or skopes he might want?  :wacko:

Yeah I'm always happy to help skinners with skopes if I can. I'm doing that right now.

Johnny Patches

Quote from: Podmark on December 05, 2008, 10:05:01 AM
Quote from: Johnny Patches on December 05, 2008, 10:00:19 AM

Yeah I'm always happy to help skinners with skopes if I can. I'm doing that right now.
i know what your saying mr pod.. i like helping skinners when i can.. i figured we get a whole different line of characters that hasnt been made yet.. i work with a few skiners also the great ideas i get from them just improves my skopen skills.. its great i like it alot like

Champion 2 of 11

You are right on the money Mr. JP.... So Mr. C6 what skopes would you like? Or meshes? ^_^(I know he mentioned a VX_Thor) :P

Champion 1 of 11

Ah Courtnall 6....my fellow Champions and I have followed your skinning career with great interest....and a little envy :P! You are indeed a "champion" in your own right. You will create a new batch of fantastic skins as you are INSPIRED to do so. Maybe a few new things...characters that you haven't tried or even "dare I say" an original character...you are a fantastic artist...certainly you have a character or two floating around in your imagination that would translate well in FF...just a thought.

yell0w_lantern

Who are these Champions?

We may never know.

Champion 47 of 11

Quote from: yell0w_lantern on December 05, 2008, 02:35:08 PM
Who are these Champions?

We may never know.

Patience my young padawan learner, patience.

AfghanAnt

Quote from: Champion 47 of 11 on December 05, 2008, 02:40:22 PM
Quote from: yell0w_lantern on December 05, 2008, 02:35:08 PM
Who are these Champions?

We may never know.

Patience my young padawan learner, patience.

Are you like the ultimate Champion because there is no way you can not be being 47 out of 11.

Courtnall6

What would I want to see meshed/skoped? Here are a few...

[spoiler]
Nomad complete with stun discs.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
Puma...he just looks cool.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
Killer Shrike. I always liked his look.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
Seth. Like Puma...he just looks cool.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
Earth Force: Sky Hawk, Wind Warrior, and Earth Lord.
[/spoiler]

Mystik

c'mon court I kno you nee some dc heroes too. let me kno I'm currently on a dc high

Courtnall6

Quote from: Mystik on December 05, 2008, 04:15:15 PM
c'mon court I kno you nee some dc heroes too. let me kno I'm currently on a dc high

Meh...I've always been a Marvel guy...but back when Marvel was actually good.

Johnny Patches

hmmm, ;) looking. input on target,  :thinkingidea :xancool
MARVELS!!!!  :thumbup:

Megatallica

thats because marvels cooler  :lol:

bearded

i'll add killer shrike to my list.  i'm slow, so if anyone wants to do him before i get the chance, that's ok.  i'll use male cape as a base.

Blkcasanova247

Hmmm....Nomad should be a realitively easy skope....keep an eye on your inbox...I should have it for ya before the weekend is out. ;)

Johnny Patches

if anyone does not mind id like to take on killer shrike and puma ;) for now.. :unsure: but after i finish up a few things :huh:

pr1983

(not a request :oops:)

just wondering if the whedon astonishing x-men cyclops is the most recent cyclops you've done... so, like, is it?

Courtnall6

Quote from: pr1983 on December 05, 2008, 09:43:12 PM
(not a request :oops:)

just wondering if the whedon astonishing x-men cyclops is the most recent cyclops you've done... so, like, is it?

No my most recent Cyclops would be the Original X-Men updates I did a few months ago...

http://freedomreborn.net/archive/index.php?topic=41151.480

Astonishing Cyclops can use a bit of an update however...

pr1983

ah, cool, i only asked because [hero worship]your x-men skins are probably the ones i use most, i love the blue and gold stuff you did a while back[/hero worship]

thx for the heads up, i can always do with more cycops skins, and those look great...

Podmark

I'm a little busy with stuff right now, but in a week or so I can probably knock out some of the remaining characters, unless someone does them first.

herodad1

a steel skin for nightgroups jlu steel mesh would be sweet!

Courtnall6

Quote from: ips on December 07, 2008, 04:38:16 PM
c6: hey i know you're always on the lookout for skins that need updating... i noticed your steel 3pack is lookin a little dated ;)

Oh I agree :lol:

Quote from: herodad1 on December 07, 2008, 04:49:33 PM
a steel skin for nightgroups jlu steel mesh would be sweet!

Not familiar with that mesh. :huh:

herodad1

right here my friend.  http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/nightgroup5/files/  your old steel skin fits nicely on it also.

NomadX

If you happen to be looking for ideas.... I've always wanted to see a standard for Grenadier's Punisher mesh. I kind of prefer the classic costume to anything else he wore.

Mystik

Quote from: NomadX on December 08, 2008, 04:44:14 AM
If you happen to be looking for ideas.... I've always wanted to see a standard for Grenadier's Punisher mesh. I kind of prefer the classic costume to anything else he wore.
i thought that mesh came with a c6 skin

|