• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

C6 Skins - On Safari!

Started by Courtnall6, February 12, 2007, 06:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

H0UR_MAN

QuoteC6 and Ren = PWNAGE 
= What is this mean?

QuoteSpeaking of alpha flight what happened to the updated skins to the original team?
= I would like to see this to.

style

Quote from: H0UR_MAN on June 25, 2008, 11:39:22 AM
QuoteC6 and Ren = PWNAGE 
= What is this mean?

This means they own skinning and meshing and are the masters of it!...Well it is true!

Arilou Laleelay

Great skins, all of em. Courtnall6 your work is always very sharp, detailed and colorful. Thanks!

XPTO

Quote from: H0UR_MAN on June 25, 2008, 11:39:22 AM
C6 and Ren = PWNAGE 
= What is this mean?

It means you´re late Hour-Man  :lol:

Jakew

I forgot to mention that the Hercules skin is fantastic.

Courtnall6

Well...an interesting day of traveling to Chicago. First my flight to Chicago was delayed 2 hours and since I was there 2 hours early for my original flight...4 whole hours to kill in an airport! Fun! :P

Then when I finally get to Chicago, ride the train to the station so Zap can pick me up...my cell phone wont make any outgoing calls. Now I can't call Zap or anyone for that matter. So I head out with my bags insearch for the ever elusive public payphone. After a few minutes I find 2 at a gas station...one reciever is broken in half and the other one just wont accept any change...and ofcourse they booth smell like urine. So after anther 20 mins of wandering around my cell phone rings...it's Zap! Rescued at last! :thumbup:

Quote from: Mystik on June 24, 2008, 10:23:57 PM
Sweet Christmas

where's danny?

Not enough time for him. I do have a skope by BlkCasanova that I was going to use whwn I get back home. :cool:

Quote from: style on June 25, 2008, 06:08:24 AM
Quote from: Previsionary on June 24, 2008, 10:24:38 PM
Anyways, looking pretty good. It's no ultimate alpha flight though. :P
Speaking of alpha flight what happened to the updated skins to the original team?

Still waiting to be completed. I just need to update Shaman, Marina, and Snowbird I belive.

Figure Fan

Good thing you could find a payphone. They're practically non-existent these days..

Enjoy Chicago, and as always, thank you for the newest batch of skins.

captmorgan72

Did I miss the boat? Did C6 release those incredible skins already?

Courtnall6

Quote from: captmorgan72 on June 26, 2008, 03:21:52 PM
Did I miss the boat? Did C6 release those incredible skins already?

I sent everything to Ren before I left so he'll be releasing them when he can. :cool:

captmorgan72

Ahh ok, I was panicking and going through all the topics seeing if I missed it. :lol: How's the Windy City? I live in Wisconsin so I'm tempted to drive down there and find you for your autograph; you're a celebrity in my book.

hellfaith

I have a question how do I download the skins/meshs because I see no links at all. Thank you

vamp

Quote from: hellfaith on June 26, 2008, 07:11:40 PM
I have a question how do I download the skins/meshs because I see no links at all. Thank you

Well if you read two post above you you will notice that they aren't released yet. But not to worry, they will. Here is a link to the site they will be released to :http://www.renegadetoybox.com/

Though it may be awhile till they are released since C6 and Ren are both notorious teases ;)

captmorgan72

As strange as it sounds, I like that they are. It's like looking at the presents underneath the tree and feeling all excited waiting for Christmas morning.

style

Quote from: captmorgan72 on June 26, 2008, 06:07:39 PM
Ahh ok, I was panicking and going through all the topics seeing if I missed it. :lol: How's the Windy City? I live in Wisconsin so I'm tempted to drive down there and find you for your autograph; you're a celebrity in my book.

He's one in mine also! :wub:

Quote from: vamp on June 26, 2008, 07:23:02 PM... C6 and Ren are both notorious teases ;)

Hey stop that I love the teases! :P

djfredski

captmorgan72

He's laughing like Loki at us all.  :lol:

Renegade

Mystik

captmorgan72

Huh and here I thought that Ren released the skins and caused the server to crash.  :)

herodad1

it was a gamma overload.

BatWing

C6's skins always amazes me. i dont know why :rolleyes:

herodad1

oh where oh where have c6's skins gone, oh where oh where can they beeee...

Renegade

laughing paradox

Could the hint of Loki mean that his heroic step-brother may not be far behind? :thinkingidea

Mystik

Bah your tricks don't fool me Loki

XPTO

Don´t worry thats a skrully Loki not real one  <_<.

style

Quote from: laughing paradox on June 30, 2008, 10:55:32 PM
Could the hint of Loki mean that his heroic step-brother may not be far behind? :thinkingidea

Yeah I can see it now for his power animation he's guzzeling down a HUGE mug of mead! :thumbup:

Renegade

Aaaaaannnnnnndddddd, they're up!

Arilou Laleelay

Awesome! Thanks for uploading it Renegade.  :thumbup:

johncostantine78

OMG!!!!! It's christmas again!

|