• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

C6 Skins - On Safari!

Started by Courtnall6, February 12, 2007, 06:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Courtnall6

Mystik

Quote from: Renegade on June 23, 2008, 06:10:14 PM
The Absorbing Man tall mesh was released, just un-played. I think I was the only one who ever used that version (and the Wrecking Crew Tall) becuase people just seemed to favor the male_heavy based versions.

And, good grief! That was 5 years ago that I made that! This does give me an excuse to make the mesh FFvTTR compliant though. Woo-hoo!

I use the male_muscular tall versions, male_heavy just doesn't feel right

Previsionary

you may have to upload the hulkling_kirby mesh as I don't even remember who made/hexxed it. There's no mention of it anywhere on the net.:(

Male basic bighead- http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Beyondermeshes2/files/

Yodaminch

Quote from: Previsionary on June 23, 2008, 09:41:09 PM
you may have to upload the hulkling_kirby mesh as I don't even remember who made/hexxed it. There's no mention of it anywhere on the net.:(

http://freedomreborn.net/archive/index.php?topic=46003.0 ^_^

Previsionary

Bah, this is what happens when you don't have your full resources because your computer decided to die. :P

style

Quote from: Courtnall6 on June 23, 2008, 05:39:00 PMThe Absorbing Man_Tall mesh was made way back...when Grenadier, Renagade, and myself collaberated on The Wrecking Crew (male_heavy and male_muscular_tall versions)...I could've sworn I saw it out somewhere.

OOps! :(

miguelyanke

O.O i didn't see your Hulks skins!!!! XD WONDERFUL!!!! ^_^

I'd like to see your abomination, absorbing man and Doc Samson skin  ^¬^, WONDERFULL WORK Johnny Patches with this skope ^_^

style

Hey who is this Johnny Patches guy, He's GOOD! :blink:

Blkcasanova247

Yeah.....he "IS" good....almost "TOO" good. <_< I wonder "WHO" he could be? <_<  :D

Johnny Patches

Quote from: style on June 24, 2008, 01:48:33 PM
Hey who is this Johnny Patches guy, He's GOOD! :blink:
:thumbup:
Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on June 24, 2008, 01:57:05 PM
Yeah.....he "IS" good....almost "TOO" good. <_< I wonder "WHO" he could be? <_<  :D
HUH?   :doh:

style

Johnny not to worry my big bro Cas thinks you are me in disguise! :lol: ....
I Think! :blink:

Courtnall6

Okay....good news and some more good news!

Crosspost with the Toybox first...

One more Wolverine and some Skrulls!

The other good news is that all the skins are ready to go and I managed to squeeze these 3 in too! :D

vamp

Johnny Patches

awsome :thumbup: like em all amigo

style

clownprince

i  :wub: skrulls  :thumbup: :lol:

The_Baroness

there is simply no words to thank you for this skins and to admire your work... just perfect :thumbup:

djfredski

Jakew

Those skins are wonderful ... I was really taken by surprise by those Skrulls. They could be from an official Marvel-licensed videogame, such is their slickness.  :thumbup:

The_Baroness

Quote from: Jakew on June 24, 2008, 06:15:10 PM
Those skins are wonderful ... I was really taken by surprise by those Skrulls. They could be from an official Marvel-licensed videogame, such is their slickness.  :thumbup:

I disagree with this.... no official game would ever put the same effort or love into this skins and meshes as the creators here have done imho... this skins are WAY better than any official product could ever give us

Previsionary

Quote from: The_Baroness on June 24, 2008, 06:30:56 PM
Quote from: Jakew on June 24, 2008, 06:15:10 PM

I disagree with this.... no official game would ever put the same effort or love into this skins and meshes as the creators here have done imho... this skins are WAY better than any official product could ever give us

I don't know, most people in the gaming industry have a lot of love for the characters they have to texture. If you've seen the XML/MUA textures up close and outside of game, you'd notice those skins are pretty detailed, but I doubt they'd stack up against current c6...but c6 is a skrull. I'm calling it now.

XPTO

C6 and Ren = PWNAGE  :thumbup:

Podmark

oooo Sentinels, shiny. Those 'll go great with all those X-Men.

And what an appropo time to break out the Skrulls.

Blkcasanova247

Well....there goes my summer. :P Damn both you and Ren for being so frickin' awesome.  ;) :P :lol:

Courtnall6

Okay okay...2 more before I go..and that's it! :P

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

Podmark

Finishing off the Powerman collection are ye?

Mystik

Sweet Christmas

where's danny?

Previsionary

I should've guessed you'd make tiara luke cage... :rolleyes:

Anyways, looking pretty good. It's no ultimate alpha flight though. :P

miguelyanke

c6!!! I love your sentinel ^_^!!! ^_^ and the AXM Wolverine looks "genial" in this Wolverine_blue mesh ^_^ i'll add it into my aio skope ^_^!!!! NOW!!!

style

Quote from: Previsionary on June 24, 2008, 10:24:38 PM
Anyways, looking pretty good. It's no ultimate alpha flight though. :P
Speaking of alpha flight what happened to the updated skins to the original team?

|