• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

C6 Skins - On Safari!

Started by Courtnall6, February 12, 2007, 06:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Courtnall6

In case anyone was wondering what happened to my X-Men skins...blame a recent movie and game starring a certain large green monster...for this "X-Derailment". :P

Feel free to suggest any skoping options for these.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Here's a few guys he has been known to have tangled with...

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Previsionary

AAAAIEEEE!

sorry, stepped on a tack.  It looks like you did the majority of the Hulk cast minus Rick and the awesome, but loose, She-hulk. I'll forgive you there. I'm surprised you actually did The Leader as I wouldn't expect any mesh to really work for him (much less the ultimate version...who rocks). I'll even forgive you, as I have AA, for skinning a Loeb creation. The skin I'm most happy with is Rhino as I asked UE to skin him awhile back.

So...overall, Nice jeorb. Will these be uploaded soonish?

YoungHeros

Courtnall6

Quote from: Previsionary on June 21, 2008, 02:47:00 PM
AAAAIEEEE!

sorry, stepped on a tack.  It looks like you did the majority of the Hulk cast minus Rick and the awesome, but loose, She-hulk. I'll forgive you there. I'm surprised you actually did The Leader as I wouldn't expect any mesh to really work for him (much less the ultimate version...who rocks). I'll even forgive you, as I have AA, for skinning a Loeb creation. The skin I'm most happy with is Rhino as I asked UE to skin him awhile back.

So...overall, Nice jeorb. Will these be uploaded soonish?

I did consider a Rick Jones "through the ages" kinda thing...not sure if I'll do that or just one Rick. The bunch of skins I did for Ink's She-Hulk mesh don't really require updating yet...but who knows.

UE ignored your Rhino request eh? Typical! :P

I'm going to try to get everything out before I fly to Chicago on the 25th and then Montreal. I'll be away for 2 weeks and I guess it would kinda suck if I left it until I got back...but then again you guys are used to me leaving teaser pics up forever. ;)

the_ultimate_evil

Quote from: Courtnall6 on June 21, 2008, 03:25:58 PM
UE ignored your Rhino request eh? Typical! :P

oww so thats the way its gonna be then

style

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: Amazimg!!! Or should I say Incredible!!!
And a skope option? How about my Hulk w/ snowman keys for your Hulks?

Ares_God_of_War

I really love O'hearn's and Creel's faces - I think thats some of the best facework I have seen from you in a while and they really have a personality to them

Podmark

You're face work has really come a long way Court, great job on these faces. My favorite skins are Abomination and Doc Savage.

AfghanAnt

The Leader, Doc Samson, and Absorbing Man are by far my favorites of this lot. I've actually never heard of Ravage before.

XPTO

:o love them all really  :wub:.

Courtnall6

Quote from: AfghanAnt on June 22, 2008, 04:53:45 AM
The Leader, Doc Samson, and Absorbing Man are by far my favorites of this lot. I've actually never heard of Ravage before.

I never heard of Ravage either lol. I was looking for Hulk villains to skin and there he was.

Quote from: style on June 21, 2008, 05:23:14 PM
:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: Amazimg!!! Or should I say Incredible!!!
And a skope option? How about my Hulk w/ snowman keys for your Hulks?

Pretty good keys for the Hulk but they distorted the mesh too much for my liking.

Previsionary

No one would know about Ravage unless they were a raging Hulk fan. He was only around for 4 issues max (as a villain anyway, not sure about his character as a whole) and never mentioned again.

BentonGrey

Shoot C6, we are suffering an embarrassment of riches these days.  Fantastic work on all of these, but I have to say that the classic Leader and the Abomination are my favorites.  The scales on 'bomy are quite awesome. :D

*Must.....stay.....focused......on DC....*

style

Quote from: Courtnall6 on June 22, 2008, 09:13:06 AM
Quote from: style on June 21, 2008, 05:23:14 PM:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: Amazimg!!! Or should I say Incredible!!! And a skope option? How about my Hulk w/ snowman keys for your Hulks?
Pretty good keys for the Hulk but they distorted the mesh too much for my liking.

um....REN!!!!!

herodad1

they all look great.glad to see the bi-beast skin too.what about a classic doc samson for the vx_apollo mesh?

Courtnall6

Quote from: herodad1 on June 23, 2008, 06:23:33 AM
they all look great.glad to see the bi-beast skin too.what about a classic doc samson for the vx_apollo mesh?

If a skoper were to add boot cuffs to that mesh....maybe then.... ;)

Courtnall6

Quote from: Courtnall6 on June 23, 2008, 12:04:59 PM

Oo...and a belt :P

Johnny Patches

in the works  done!  http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm56/wicketharley_photo/vx-apollo-doc.png :D
Quote from: Courtnall6 on June 23, 2008, 12:06:19 PM

Renegade

I think I made a quickie old school Doc Samson for someone a couple of years ago.

Courtnall6

Quote from: Johnny Patches on June 23, 2008, 04:41:47 PM
in the works  done!  http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm56/wicketharley_photo/vx-apollo-doc.png :D
Quote from: Courtnall6 on June 23, 2008, 12:06:19 PM

Thanks much! :cool:

Quote from: Renegade on June 23, 2008, 05:17:10 PM
I think I made a quickie old school Doc Samson for someone a couple of years ago.

Really? Was it ever released?

JKCarrier

Great work, as always! Glad to see the original-style Leader in there, too! He could probably use a raygun or something, so he can actually do something in combat.  ^_^

Love the face work on Absorbing Man. Is that a new mesh?

herodad1

ive got the old school vx doc samson i pieced together from diff. skins/meshes but a c6 skin would be the early christmas present.along with all your going green collection.come on...give us some skin!

Courtnall6

Quote from: JKCarrier on June 23, 2008, 05:24:27 PM
Great work, as always! Glad to see the original-style Leader in there, too! He could probably use a raygun or something, so he can actually do something in combat.  ^_^

Love the face work on Absorbing Man. Is that a new mesh?

Crap...I think I posted a mesh that was never released again. :doh:

The Absorbing Man_Tall mesh was made way back...when Grenadier, Renagade, and myself collaberated on The Wrecking Crew (male_heavy and male_muscular_tall versions). I think Ren quickly put this mesh together and I never got around to skinning it until now. I could've sworn I saw it out somewhere.

Ren will have to confirm it for me though.

herodad1

yeah its been out for awhile.as far as the leader skin for the male_basic_bighead mesh inks imperial guard mentor keyframes works well.as do the cyclops kf's.c6...i hope you do release them before you leave.i'm off work for a week with no-where to go.did you do a skope for your abomination mesh?

Courtnall6

Quote from: herodad1 on June 23, 2008, 05:52:04 PM
yeah its been out for awhile.as far as the leader skin for the male_basic_bighead mesh inks imperial guard mentor keyframes works well.as do the cyclops kf's.c6...i hope you do release them before you leave.i'm off work for a week with no-where to go.did you do a skope for your abomination mesh?

I hexed the brow and mouth off Gren's Abomination so I could do the face I wanted.

I'm trying to get the skins out...but typing up the readmes...looking for links to these meshes that have been scattered all over...then putting the zips files together...it is very time consuming. It is my own fault for posting soooo many previews though :P

Renegade

The Absorbing Man tall mesh was released, just un-played. I think I was the only one who ever used that version (and the Wrecking Crew Tall) becuase people just seemed to favor the male_heavy based versions.

And, good grief! That was 5 years ago that I made that! This does give me an excuse to make the mesh FFvTTR compliant though. Woo-hoo!

Previsionary

Quote from: Courtnall6 on June 23, 2008, 06:02:46 PM

I hexed the brow and mouth off Gren's Abomination so I could do the face I wanted.

I'm trying to get the skins out...but typing up the readmes...looking for links to these meshes that have been scattered all over...then putting the zips files together...it is very time consuming. It is my own fault for posting soooo many previews though :P

If you really need help with readmes, at least with the finding meshes, all ya gotta do is ask, chico! I bet everyone would jump on to help you release the skins more quickly, heh.

Courtnall6

Quote from: Previsionary on June 23, 2008, 06:14:39 PM
Quote from: Courtnall6 on June 23, 2008, 06:02:46 PM

If you really need help with readmes, at least with the finding meshes, all ya gotta do is ask, chico! I bet everyone would jump on to help you release the skins more quickly, heh.

Well in that case...

Classic X-Men Packs 1 and 2:
Cyclops - vxCyclops_classic @meshforce
Marvel Girl - using miguels AIO skope will be with the skin
Beast - Beast_classic_Gren @ one of his yahoo groups
Iceman - Ink's classic Iceman @ ????
Angel - vxMale_wings 2 meshforce
Prof X - Ink's classic PrX @ ????

X-Men First Class Pack and Classic X-Factor Packs 1 and 2:
Cyclops - using miguels AIO skope will be with the skin
Iceman - Pack 1: Ink's classic Iceman @ ????   Pack 2: Pod's skope of Iceman with belt included
Angel/Archangel - vxMale_wings 2 meshforce

All New, All Different X-Men Pack:

Wolverine - Ren's Toybox
Colossus - Classic Colossus_Gren - one of Gren's yahoo grps
Banshee - Inks Classic Banshee @ ????
Sunfire - vxSunfire @ meshforce
Havok - vxHavok_classic @ meshforce
Polaris - using miguels AIO skope will be with the skin
Storm - using miguels AIO skope will be with the skin
Nightcrawler - Val's nightcrawler @ meshforce
Thunderbird - Inks Thunderbird mesh @ ????

Magneto - Magneto V3 by Ink @ ????
Juggernaut - MHV_Jugernaut_Gren @ one of Gren's yahoo grps

Hulks:

Gray and Green Hulk - male_hulking_brute_kirby @ ????
All other Hulks plus Ravage and Red Hulk - male_hulking_brute @ one of Gren's Yahoo grps
Abomintaion - male_hulking_abomination @  one of Gren's Yahoo grps
Rhino - male_hulking_rhino @ one of Gren's Yahoo grps
Bi-Beast - male_hulking_BiBeast @ one of Gren's Yahoo grps
Boomerang - Boomerang_Gren - @ one of Gren's Yahoo grps
The Leader classic - male_basic_bighead @ ????
The Leader modern - vxLeader_New @ meshforce
Doc Samson - using Johnny Patches skope included with skin
Absorbing Man - Absorbing Man_tall @ ???? needs to be FFVTTR compliant though :P

I think thats it...

justintyme2174

[
Well in that case...

Classic X-Men Packs 1 and 2:
Cyclops - vxCyclops_classic @meshforce
Iceman - Ink's classic Iceman @ ????
Angel - vxMale_wings 2 meshforce
Prof X - Ink's classic PrX @ ????

X-Men First Class Pack and Classic X-Factor Packs 1 and 2:
Iceman - Pack 1: Ink's classic Iceman @ ????   Pack 2: Pod's skope of Iceman with belt included
Angel/Archangel - vxMale_wings 2 meshforce

All New, All Different X-Men Pack:

Wolverine - Ren's Toybox
Colossus - Classic Colossus_Gren - one of Gren's yahoo grps
Banshee - Inks Classic Banshee @ ????
Sunfire - vxSunfire @ meshforce
Havok - vxHavok_classic @ meshforce
Polaris - using miguels AIO skope will be with the skin
Storm - using miguels AIO skope will be with the skin
Nightcrawler - Val's nightcrawler @ meshforce
Thunderbird - Inks Thunderbird mesh @ ????

Magneto - Magneto V3 by Ink @ ????
Juggernaut - MHV_Jugernaut_Gren @ one of Gren's yahoo grps

Hulks:

Gray and Green Hulk - male_hulking_brute_kirby @ ????
All other Hulks plus Ravage and Red Hulk - male_hulking_brute @ one of Gren's Yahoo grps
Abomintaion - male_hulking_abomination @  one of Gren's Yahoo grps
Rhino - male_hulking_rhino @ one of Gren's Yahoo grps
Bi-Beast - male_hulking_BiBeast @ one of Gren's Yahoo grps
Boomerang - Boomerang_Gren - @ one of Gren's Yahoo grps
The Leader classic - male_basic_bighead @ ????
The Leader modern - vxLeader_New @ meshforce
Doc Samson - using Johnny Patches skope included with skin
Absorbing Man - Absorbing Man_tall @ ???? needs to be FFVTTR compliant though :P

I think thats it...

Beast Classic and Colossus Classic are here:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Grenadiermeshes8a/files/

Boomerang is here:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Grenadiermeshes9/files/

All the Male_Hulking meshes are here:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Grenadiermeshes7/files/

Classic Iceman here:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/INKGP/files/

Magneto V3and Professor X Classic:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/INKGP2/files/

Thunderbird:
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/INKGP3/files/

Yeah...I have too much time on my hands!

[/quote]

XPTO

Quote from: Courtnall6 on June 23, 2008, 06:57:10 PM

Absorbing_man_tall is @ http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Grenadiermeshes6/files/

It works fine to me and i have  :ffvstr: only  :).

Edit: MHV_Jugernaut_Gren is @ http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Grenadiermeshes14/files/

|