• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

C6 Skins - On Safari!

Started by Courtnall6, February 12, 2007, 06:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

style

I third the Alpha Flight Classic skins!....and the Star Jammers and the Wild C.A.T.s and Ultra Force and X-Force and X-Factor (Havok led team) And more Dc villians! and Ronin and Black Knight Evil and.... :P Just Joking C!

BentonGrey

Hey XPTO, you probably don't know this because you're new to the community, but it's generally considered somewhat rude to request art from one of the community's contributors in their threads unless they ask for requests.   ^_^

XPTO

Quote from: BentonGrey on January 08, 2008, 01:06:37 PM
Hey XPTO, you probably don't know this because you're new to the community, but it's generally considered somewhat rude to request art from one of the community's contributors in their threads unless they ask for requests.   ^_^

Removed, and sorry for the rudeness.

BentonGrey

Quite alright man, learning the ropes is all part of being new.  We were all new once. :)

Courtnall6

Quote from: XPTO on January 08, 2008, 04:35:29 PM
Quote from: BentonGrey on January 08, 2008, 01:06:37 PM

Removed, and sorry for the rudeness.

But...but...I missed the request. What was it? :(

As for classic Alpha Flight...I'll be getting back to skinning soon and will add them to my update list. :cool:

XPTO

Courtnall6

Quote from: XPTO on January 09, 2008, 02:01:59 PM
Quote from: Courtnall6 on January 08, 2008, 08:34:36 PM

But...but...I missed the request. What was it? :(

You asked for it  :D.

[spoiler]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darkhawk

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultron

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Super-Soldiers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega_Flight

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Skull[/spoiler]

I think there are meshes available for all of these, sorry i got carried away  :P.

Darkhawk - Not sure about him...never had much interest in skinning him.

Ultron -Skinned him awhile ago...may not be available anywhere at the moment though.

Soviet Super Soldiers - I've done Red Guardian and my Crimson Dynamo needs a major update so I might end up doing the rest down the road.

Omega Flight - I've been interested in skinning them. Guardian ( Mac Hudson that is..but can easily be used as the other wannabe) and US Agent are already done.

Red Skull - I did the classic WWII green jumpsuit version on a vx mesh but that's going to be updated to a new mesh.

Outcast

Quote from: Courtnall6 on January 10, 2008, 02:45:23 PM
Red Skull - I did the classic WWII green jumpsuit version on a vx mesh but that's going to be updated to a new mesh.

:) I think i know the Red Skull mesh your going to use.....Renegade's.  :cool:

Previsionary

I have c6's ultron, I believe, locked away somewhere as he was gonna appear in my Exiles mod. Of course, by now, it might have morphed into female *tony stark* ultron. I'll need to check on that.

Courtnall6

Quote from: Outcast on January 10, 2008, 02:56:56 PM

Heh..you and your crazy ideas!

:unsure:

Jakew

If you ended up doing skins for the classic John Byrne Omega Flight (Wildchild, Flashback, Diamond Lil, Smart Alec, Delphine Courtney), I'd be stoked. I'm a big fan of John Byrne's "Alpha Flight" run ... the issue where Mac "dies" while fighting Jaxon/Box was one of the first comics I ever read.

Outcast

Quote from: Courtnall6 on January 10, 2008, 03:17:09 PM
Quote from: Outcast on January 10, 2008, 02:56:56 PM

Heh..you and your crazy ideas!

:unsure:

Quote from: Renegade on November 13, 2007, 04:33:54 PM
Not a meshing thread. Ah well.

Amongst other things.

Well, the third image kinda looks like the Red Skull. You never know.. :P

SnowMan

GGiant

Actually, he's face is a skull, no? :huh:

BloodRed

I just sat here for like and hour staring at that Scarlet Spider-Man, drooling. Makes me wish I never stopped skining all those years back. Maybe then I'd be at least half as good as you.

Mystik

Quote from: style on January 08, 2008, 10:44:43 AM
I third the Alpha Flight Classic skins!....and the Star Jammers and the Wild C.A.T.s and Ultra Force and X-Force and X-Factor (Havok led team) And more Dc villians! and Ronin and Black Knight Evil and.... :P Just Joking C!

I second that 90s era x-force/xfactor and more canon fodder like aim and hydra (maybe the hand or skrulls)

El Condor

I'm a long-former FF player who's a dedicated CoH guy now, but I poked my head in to look at some of these.  I just have to say "Wow, wow, ......WOW!"  This is extraordinary work that makes me a little nostalgic for my Freedom Force days.  I'm almost motivated to go digging around for that dusty old CD-ROM......   :P

Great stuff, C6!

EC

style

:unsure: Huh! huh!....Did somebody say something?!.... :unsure:
Shoot! I thougt I heard something! <_<

yell0w_lantern

Yeah, I think I heard he's making an AWESOME Tomorrow Woman skin and an Alan Scott skin. :wub:

GGiant

Quote from: style on February 08, 2008, 08:57:11 AM
:unsure: Huh! huh!....Did somebody say something?!.... :unsure:
Shoot! I thougt I heard something! <_<
He he, nice bump style. :P

CrashmanX

Sry if this topic is somewhat dead but i havent play FFVTTR in so long and now i need the spidey and galactus models cause i was going to make the Secret Wars mod i though about earlyer but dont expect it anytime soon

Gremlin

a) That belongs in the "Requests for Skins and Meshes" section
b) Try checking the Master Mesh List.

CrashmanX

nope i didnt see it there anyone know where  C6 is anyways?

deanjo2000

just checked the link and both spider-man and galactus are there ;)
Im sure he is around just not posting at the moment :)

Courtnall6

Hey there..anyone remember me? :P

A little love for the originals...

[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler]

Archangel sporting a fantasy X-Factor team uniform.

[/spoiler]

And acouple of baddies to tangle with for now...

[spoiler]

Classic style Magneto and an updated Juggernaut.

[/spoiler]

Podmark

Is happy :) Especially the First Class ones. I love those redesigns.

Is that a redesign for X-Factor Archangel? Very nice.
But Court you gotta let someone skope you a belt for Iceman.

Jakew

I like those old-school X-Men skins (the first and third packs above).

Previsionary

X-men first class?! Not only am I shocked someone finally skinned those costumes, but I'm also shocked that it was you, c6, who got to them first. Obviously you're an alien. :P

I'm just gonna throw this out there and say, it'd be nice if you or someone else could take up skinning Magneto out of helmet (but in costume) or in his total civilian form. But, anyway, very nice, sir C6.

Cyber Burn

The Enigma

The "ohmigod great skins!" part of my post goes without saying, so I'll ask this: does anyone else think Angel gets the less nice end of the stick when it comes to costumes? His seems to be the worst everywhere except in the original X-Factor (where Jean suffers the clashy goodness of green and yellow). There can be argument made for Jean's Marvel Girl costume too. Cyclops on the other hand, iconic costume gold, every time. Your X-Factor 2 Archangel redesign is nice, although I'll ask the obligatory "Will you be releasing a version that's more accurate to the comics?"

|