• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

C6 Skins - On Safari!

Started by Courtnall6, February 12, 2007, 06:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Courtnall6

Quote from: Juanjete on October 22, 2007, 01:23:38 AM
Vx Superman and VX Dr. Fate needs your skins!!

Get with the times man!  :P

Quote from: Thor Reborn on October 21, 2007, 08:20:16 PM
Quote from: Podmark on October 21, 2007, 12:56:09 PM
If you need skopes for any of these let us know.

yes I also offer my assistance

:cool:

Juanjete

you´re the best !!!  :thumbup:

style

Skoped Ninja Turtles and Shredder pack and I'm working on a Krang! They need that C6 magic! :thumbup:

yell0w_lantern

Hmm... GA Green Lantern is in process.... I hope that doesn't mean I've been "scooped" <looks warily at Renegade>

Juanjete

Quote from: ips on October 22, 2007, 07:03:10 AM
Quote from: Juanjete on October 22, 2007, 06:16:54 AM
you´re the best !!!  :thumbup:

he did those months ago
Upss.. sorry..  i don´t see the post :unsure:
are they available in somewhere?

bat1987

vamp

Quote from: Tomato on October 21, 2007, 08:31:54 PM
:blink: This thread is like watching homeless people when you tell them you have free crack...

C6 is Crack :mellow:

I really can't wait to see more from you C6. I would say good job, but its like a a dollar store owner congratulating Bill Gates for being rich.

Juanjete

johncostantine78

Uhm... G.A. Johnny Quick? Possible for Vertex mesh and whit streak when flying...

Tomato

Edit: I had something that was really witty in my head written out, but I realize now it was very eaisily misconstrued, and generally in poor taste, so I've taken it down.

*waits for post to be deleted*

murs47

Did someone say Crack? :drool:

Figure Fan

Quote from: murs47 on October 22, 2007, 08:50:22 PM
Did someone say Crack? :drool:

Would that be a Freedom Reborn "first"?

apfarmakis

Has the Dr Fate VX skin released?

Podmark

Yes I believe it was on Ren's Toybox before it went down.

Jakew

Was it? I don't remember it being up there.....  :huh:

Courtnall6

Quote from: Jakew on October 22, 2007, 11:29:26 PM
Was it? I don't remember it being up there.....  :huh:

Dr. Fate hasn't been released yet. He was part of all those teaser previews I did awhile back.

http://freedomreborn.net/archive/index.php?topic=41151.150

XPTO

Have you skinned Kingpin or warmachine?  :rolleyes:

Would like to see these by you someday, keep it up and thanks  :thumbup:.

Jakew

Just tooling around with C6's Justice Lord Superman ... it'd be cool to see it UPDATED  :D for the Timm_superman mesh if possible (along with C6's Animated Bizzarro skin. see: previous suggestion). Is that stretching the definition of 'update'?

Courtnall6

I few updates I've been working on here and there...

[spoiler]

Hawkeye was updated to fit VX_Hawkeye. Wolverine is just a recolour of his current costume to his brown scheme ( I was curious to see how it would look). Black Knight is also just a recolour to actually look like the Black Knight. The original standard I did for Gren was during my "No black" phase so he ended up looking like the Blue Knight. Yellow Jacket, Blizzard, and Speed Demon are new base updates.[/spoiler]

More to come...

Quote from: ips on October 25, 2007, 01:58:51 PM
it's just funny because you asked for suggestions on what needed to be updated and instead got a string of requests. you are a patient man my friend.

I expected a few non-update requests so it didn't really bother me. :cool:

Quote from: Jakew on October 28, 2007, 04:32:54 PM
Just tooling around with C6's Justice Lord Superman ... it'd be cool to see it UPDATED  :D for the Timm_superman mesh if possible (along with C6's Animated Bizzarro skin. see: previous suggestion). Is that stretching the definition of 'update'?

I consider moving skins to a new/different mesh updating...so we're good.

Podmark

Stuffs looking pretty good Court. Brown Wolvie came out pretty good. Yellowjacket's goggles look kinda awkward.

Tomato

Awesome! Too bad these are just to taunt us with  :banghead:

AfghanAnt

Intensity

um, wow.  Those new skins left me totally speechless for about thirty seconds.  They all look fantastic!

Figure Fan

Hawkeye is my favorite of the bunch. Nice updates, Court!

apfarmakis

Yellowjacket and Blizzard (and the hopefully soon-to-be-released Dr Fate) are my favourites. Speaking of Dr Fate, how about some updated JSA characters? Dr Mid-Nite (I and II), Green Lantern and Stargirl come to mind.

Courtnall6

Quote from: Podmark on October 29, 2007, 08:06:43 PM
Yellowjacket's goggles look kinda awkward.

Ya the goggles are part of the mesh...I tried to different shapes and sizes but it ended up looking awkward either way. I'll try too tweek them some more.

Quote from: apfarmakis on October 30, 2007, 12:07:13 PM
Yellowjacket and Blizzard (and the hopefully soon-to-be-released Dr Fate) are my favourites. Speaking of Dr Fate, how about some updated JSA characters? Dr Mid-Nite (I and II), Green Lantern and Stargirl come to mind.

I'm going to update my Dr. Mid-Nites someday...

yell0w_lantern

Quote from: apfarmakis on October 30, 2007, 12:07:13 PM

Ix-nay on the Een-gray Antern-lay.

Tomato

As far as the goggles... if you need us to, skoping on some from another mesh is a simple enough matter that I'm sure any number of your groupies might be able to help.

style

Hey C I thought ya said when the next update you do for Hawkeye he would be beararmed like this

Cyber Burn

QuoteSpeaking of Dr Fate, how about some updated JSA characters? Dr Mid-Nite (I and II), Green Lantern and Stargirl come to mind.

I second this suggestion. The Doctor Mid-Nites would both be great, and I would love to see an updated Spectre and maybe Starman (though I'm not sure if you have skinned him or not).

|