• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

C6 Skins - On Safari!

Started by Courtnall6, February 12, 2007, 06:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sledgehammer

C6, you are probably my all time favorite skinner. Which is saying a lot, given the talent you can find in this amazing community.

From Carnage to Spidey, from Galactus to Magneto, everything looks outstanding! The only thing I can't believe is that your old versions of some characters were "bothering" you. Man! I would be more than pleased if those were MY versions...  :D

Keep up this fantastic work.

Courtnall6

QuoteThe only thing I can't believe is that your old versions of some characters were "bothering" you. Man! I would be more than pleased if those were MY versions...

90% of my old skins (skins done a year ago or so) are cringe inducing to me now actually. When my skill level gets higher and higher...like most artists...older work turns into crap.

QuoteWhere is the batman skin?

Sitting comfortably on my hard drive. :P

QuoteC6 and Ren...you guys are the best. Have the two of you considered collaborating on the original Captain Britain? That would be amazing.

No...not yet anyway. Who knows what the future may hold! :D

R.O.M

C6 i always liked you work ever since you won the contest to be the newest skinner at electric freedom. :) will you be releasing new skins soon

GGiant

QuoteWhere is the batman skin?
Sitting comfortably on my hard drive. :P
NOOOOOOO!

CrashmanX

hey long time no see sorry if this has been anwserd but  where can i get the Sweet spideys?

Tomato

Quote from: CrashmanX on September 09, 2007, 04:30:34 PM
hey long time no see sorry if this has been anwserd but  where can i get the Sweet spideys?

Nowhere, at the moment. Ren's site is down, so C6's marvel stuff isn't ready to go up yet.

CrashmanX

aww man  i sooooo want  the  spideys

Courtnall6

I did say that these were just one big tease! :P

Vertex

Didn't your mother ever tell you it isn't nice to tease?

Mystik

hey i love teasers, if your hiding any more feel free to tease away

CrashmanX

oh come on now im getting depressed :( :( :( please dont NOT realese these cause i LOVE spider man he is like my favorite super hero and if ur a meanie im going to do this :banghead: :banghead: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :doh: :doh:

The Pwime

uh, nevertheless, great work as always, c6.  :P

CrashmanX

any1 know where i can get the Spideys its been like 1 month since i asked

Jakew

They've been up for aaaages, but nobody is talking about it because we all like to appear ice-cool and unflappable.  ;)

Tomato

Quote from: CrashmanX on October 04, 2007, 04:36:29 PM
any1 know where i can get the Spideys its been like 1 month since i asked

It's location is a secret guarded by the mystical fish made from pieces of DJ's face.

... But no, seriously, I'd eithor see if you can PM C6 and get him to take pity on you, or go over to requests and ask one of the FR members will send you his previous Spidey set, because you can't get these skins otherwise. They're supposed to go on a certain site, but due to some issues that site probably won't be up for a loooooong time yet. It's not anyone's fault, it's just one of those things that happens every so often.

GGiant

Quote from: Courtnall6 on September 11, 2007, 10:16:44 PM
I did say that these were just one big tease! :P
Fine.
But mark my words the Toybox will return :lol: .................hopefully. :(

XPTO

[spoiler] *dreaming with c6 skins*

Ooh the crickets are here what a beautiful sound  :rolleyes:  [/spoiler]

CrashmanX

does C6 even come here anymore  cause i havent seen him and i need the skins and Galactus

Courtnall6

Keep it down in here! I'm tryin' to sleep!

*crawls back into hole*

Tomato

Wow, mindless chatter really CAN wake the dead  :blink:

But since you're up anyway, You might ant to check out the Freedom Reborn Mod. [/shameless plug]

GGiant

Quote from: Courtnall6 on October 12, 2007, 05:13:47 PM
Keep it down in here! I'm tryin' to sleep!

*crawls back into hole*
Bad dreams! :P

Courtnall6

Seeing my older skins in the screen shot thread ( http://freedomreborn.net/archive/index.php?topic=41063.30 Yellowjacket and Blizzard) made me immediately want to update them. Then it got me thinking about who to update next?

I'm curious what people here think about it. Which of my old skins are in the most need of a major update?

Figure Fan

How about Watchmen skins? You haven't released anything DC in a while, after all..

:P

I can't think of any updates, really.

**EDIT**
Maybe you could try updating your Phoenix two-pack. That might be interesting.

Mystik

wonder woman
aquaman classic
kyle rayner classic
robin (only because you updated batman)
huntress
superboy kon
and thor :thumbup: :thumbup:

any of those would be great

Podmark

Yellowjacket for sure. I've wanted to see an update to that for a long time. I'll get back to if I can think of anything else.

Gokou

An update of the Astonishing Cyclops skin would be great. :thumbup:

I have a skope of AXM Cyke. If you want I will send it to you. :)

Podmark

Oh I thought of one I'd love to see, updates for your Morrison New X-Men costumes. Those ones are ooooold. And we could get some skopes together for them too.

NomadX

Hmmm..

DC:
Booster Gold 
Hawkman and Hawkgirl
Spectre

Marvel:
Sunfire
Thanos
Sentinel

Other:
Ash (Evil Dead)

I think if I had to pick just one though it would be Booster Gold. Hope I didn't suggest too many  >.>

deanjo2000

For me it would have to be the death and return of superman skins (with doomsday included) just because the originals are still some of your best skins and id love to see them updated. :D

YoungHeros

DC:
Alan Scott
Superman(Golden Age)
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern (Kingdom Come)

Marvel:
Thor
The Celestials
Living Tribunal(if its you who made it ^_^)

:)

|