• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

C6 Skins - On Safari!

Started by Courtnall6, February 12, 2007, 06:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

murs47

Podmark

Revenant

These are hands down some of the best skins I've seen.  Thank you Courtnall, and great work you guys on the teamwork!  :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Klauser

Quote from: Podmark on May 04, 2007, 11:50:16 AM
Thanks for bringing Cap to life you two.

Right on!

Or more to the point, Renegade and C6 are doing a whole lot more to bring Cap to life than ^^arvel is these days!

:P

Tomato

You guys have once again proved you are the kings of FF, curse you.

frostjacket

hey I love the skins and meshes and everything, esp the X-Men ones.
I just cant seem to find the meshes for Havok and Nightcrawler.
Also, my jean is shown in the Character Tool as only being the .nif file and .kf working, but no skins, even though they exist in the correct folder.
Psylocke works fine except that instead of the costume being correctly colored, it's stuck in the purple glow, even though the costume is there (but purple).
Sorry, but I'm really new to all this.

Klauser

Quote from: frostjacket on May 05, 2007, 09:06:26 AM
hey I love the skins and meshes and everything, esp the X-Men ones.
I just cant seem to find the meshes for Havok and Nightcrawler.
Also, my jean is shown in the Character Tool as only being the .nif file and .kf working, but no skins, even though they exist in the correct folder.
Psylocke works fine except that instead of the costume being correctly colored, it's stuck in the purple glow, even though the costume is there (but purple).
Sorry, but I'm really new to all this.

Frostjacket,

Welcome to the FR community!!

Your questions are common one for a new player.  If you post the same questions over in the Requests for Skins and Meshes or Technical Issues forums, you'll generally get a quick answer.

Jakew

probably just me but ... is anyone having trouble getting the Captain America Modern mesh to work with the Captain America Classic keyframes?

Courtnall6

JKCarrier

Hail Hydra! Those look great!  :thumbup:

Haljack

USAgent v2 looks great like how you did his combats

Toxic_J

Your skins look better than ever man, excellent work. :)

AfghanAnt

You two have made me extremely happy. Lovely work as always.

Xenolith

Jakew

Figure Fan

Core

Cap and US Agent just finished fighting a legion of Hydras only moments ago. It was epic!

Thanks for the great work.

BitBiteOuch

They look awesome... I'd love to get my hands on'em too, shame I'm stuck with  :ff:

djfredski

:o love us agent, and too bad for  :ff: oh how i wish

lugaru

Funny thing is that I went to Renegades site looking for something and got caught off guard by those updates, so I was playing them before I saw this post. The Hydras are awesome, exactly what I needed for my growing collection of minions. US AGENT rawks too, I cant wait to put together the whole team even if it's using their old appearances (such as beta ray bill).

Monkeyman

Awesome stuff! For some reason thoses Canadian shield glasses really stick out to me, in a good way. They look ridiculously cool. Great joy you two!

Courtnall6

Back with more! Ofcourse this all just one big tease since the Toybox is down...but what can you do. :P

4 new skins by request - Luke Cage, Hobgoblin, Carnage, and Elektra

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

10 updates - Most were done because the older versions were outdated and really bothered me! :P. Superman is just my VX version moved to Ren's mesh.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

YoungHeros

Mystik

that looks great c6
I really love the batman and superman updates
maybe you should update your wonder woman and make it a set

Manfred

psychopanda

I haven't played the game in ages, but just have to say those skins are great. Dr Fate and Taskmaster are fantastic. Galactus could probably be a little more grim/menacing though. ;)

Podmark

Those are looking great. Always a treat to see you back in action Courtnall.

Haljack

Quote from: psychopanda on July 30, 2007, 12:28:07 PM
Galactus could probably be a little more grim/menacing though. ;)
I have to agree he looks almost happy, I always thought of him as emotionless like a force of nature.

style

|