• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

C6 Skins - On Safari!

Started by Courtnall6, February 12, 2007, 06:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Arlecchino

Thanks for all the work you put into the Toybox and to your meshes Ren.

Doctor TOC

These are all so good. Thank you!

I do have one minor issue though. When I load the Quasar skin into Character Tool, the areas around his wrists and lower legs show up black. Is anyone else having this problem?

Jakew

Thanks Ren ... you're a champion!

Scorpion13mk2

Court, that Superman skin is perhaps the best Ive ever seen. You continue to outdo yourself.

Courtnall6

Quote from: Doctor TOC on April 16, 2007, 04:09:58 PM

I do have one minor issue though. When I load the Quasar skin into Character Tool, the areas around his wrists and lower legs show up black. Is anyone else having this problem?

Ack!

It looks like I forgot to add the hexed nif to the zip! I'll send the fix to Ren asap.

BatWing

Klauser

C6:

Once again, outstanding work!  Thank you so much!!!

I was sorting through my collection of preview pix last night and noticed the date on the original preview for the Retro XMen Skins was back in 2005.  I have to say they were well worth the wait!!  Since you're (semi) retired from skinning now, I have to ask - are you intending to release the other Alpha Flight skins you previewed - Box, Classic AF uniforms as well as that "reverse" Guardian skin?? 

Renegade:

Many thanks again for hosting C6's work for us.  Your Cap Meshes were an unexpected joy.  I had to chuckle about your "earliest TV memories" being the lunar landing and the early Cap cartoons.  I remember both clearly (yeah, I'm an old fart) ...

Renegade

Quote from: Courtnall6 on April 16, 2007, 07:36:25 PM
Quote from: Doctor TOC on April 16, 2007, 04:09:58 PM

Ack!

It looks like I forgot to add the hexed nif to the zip! I'll send the fix to Ren asap.

I should probably mention that this was replaced last night.

captmorgan72

Oh my god!!! These skins/meshes are freaking incredible!!! Thank you so much for them Courtnall6 and Renegade!
The Capt. America Classic completely blew me away! This is the god of all Captain America mesh/skins!
Thank you! Thank you!

Mystik

it makes me wanna play marvel vs capcom for some reason

Jakew

Things I love about the Cap mesh:

* The power animation (chucking shield in the air)
* The way he uses his shield more (defense, dodging, running)
* For some reason, I really dig the shield throwing animation where he takes off his shield with his opposite hand and flings it. Excellent stuff.

And C6, I second that earlier query ... are you going to release your classic Alpha Flight skins and Box?

Courtnall6

Thanks for the compliments everyone! :cool:

Yes I will release my classic Alpha Flight pack...once Shaman, Snowbird, and Marina are updated to go with it. :P

Jakew

Cool.... I'm reading Alpha Flight Classics #1 at the moment and was reminiscing.

Revenant

Alpha Flight looks fantastic!  And I gotta get that Cap skin/mesh.  Your Captain America skins are among my favorite C6 pieces.

Oh yeah... Volsung's Timmverse project... please make Batman, please make Batman, please make Batman...

Courtnall6

If you have any questions/comments about the standards I made for Ren's latest meshes...

Dr.Volt

Wow, wow, wow!!!  Well, just super fantastic, beotchin' skins as usual, Court!  All of them are gorgeous!  But I especially like Cap v. 2.  I can't wait for them to be released!!

Arlecchino

C6 the face on the TV Reb Brown Cap skins are perfect. :thumbup:

Spring Heeled Jack

Re: Reb Brown Captain America

The day C6 jumped the shark.

;)

BatWing

djfredski

Renegade

Can I say I think these skins are fantastic? Or have I said that too often already?

I'm glad to see you posting these pictures. I thought they were being wasted with just me looking at them!

Blkcasanova247

Court....you've once again out done yourself! :thumbup: Cooler and cooler and cooler.... :lol:

Lunarman

Volsung

bearded

i don't suppose there's any chance what so ever that all those cap america skins could work on a single mesh, is there?  i'm a big fan of the random skin feature...
and since i'm asking, courtnal6, how do you feel about me using, for example, a skin you made for male basic, on a male basic derived mesh?  like, texas jacks punisher.  or would you rather i only use skins for the exact meshes you intended them for?  i have a mod i will release someday.

The Hitman

Hey, is the face on Reb Brown photoskinned, or are you just that awesome? Great job on all of these!!!!

Courtnall6

Quote from: Spring Heeled Jack on May 03, 2007, 07:21:40 PM
Re: Reb Brown Captain America

The day C6 jumped the shark.

;)

He's right folks...it's all down hill from here! :P

Quote from: The Hitman on May 04, 2007, 05:22:11 AM
Hey, is the face on Reb Brown photoskinned, or are you just that awesome? Great job on all of these!!!!

Not that awesome unfortunately. It's a photoskin with a lot of additional work. I tried to "trace" my own version but it ended up looking nothing like Reb.

Quote from: bearded on May 04, 2007, 12:14:31 AM
i don't suppose there's any chance what so ever that all those cap america skins could work on a single mesh, is there?  i'm a big fan of the random skin feature...
and since i'm asking, courtnal6, how do you feel about me using, for example, a skin you made for male basic, on a male basic derived mesh?  like, texas jacks punisher.  or would you rather i only use skins for the exact meshes you intended them for?  i have a mod i will release someday.

Well if it's for a mod...I don't really mind.

style

I don't know but when I downloaded the Patriot mesh the skin was off? :huh:

Blkcasanova247

Renegade

Quote from: style on May 04, 2007, 07:03:13 AM
I don't know but when I downloaded the Patriot mesh the skin was off? :huh:

Fixed. Thanks.

|