• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Level 40s Villain Crowd

Started by Tortuga, June 21, 2007, 08:04:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tortuga

Ladies and Gentlemen!

The Great Gusto has noticed there is a large number of Lvl 40-type villains and wishes to form a....a...Fellowship!  Are those still popular?  Anyway, The Great Gusto tires of soloing.  So, The Great Gusto is putting the word out to all lvl 40ish villains to band together and defeat the tyranny that is...ummm...we are the tyranny.  Wait.  Let's team up!

The Great Gusto will pay each teammember $5.

No applications necessary.  $5 entrance fee will be collected and donated to your local Circus.  Circus Infamous: Where oddities and ne'erdowells dwell since 2005.

Funeral-Pyre

Penny is waiting at lvl 45 for you slackers to catch up!

captainspud

n00b's waiting at 46 for Penny to catch up.

;)

gdaybloke

Harold's at 39 and staring at Silver Scarab's butt.

B A D

Ok, what is that now? 67 on the Simulding count?

Tort, the lads and I had just agreed yesterday to form a simulding crowd for this purpose. So far in the mix at any given point:

Inquisitor Char (41)

Weaponeer (41)

Silver Scarab ( 39)

Harold (39?)

Boulh (40)

We were going to draft Mike with Balphegor into it too. Beau is undoubtedly going to join us, as is Penny when we get closer.  So, If we can get a mix and match of villians playing every nite, that be awesome. Ill be on as Char every chance I get so I hope to get a team forming around me at every opportunity.

MJB

Any time you need an extra man just send me a tell. Lou is lvl 34+ and doesn't mind being a lackey.

-MJB

Funeral-Pyre

Top has Mars Shadow at 41.  Don't forget him! 

And Penny doesn't associate with anyone named n00b!  :P

captainspud

Penny's just upset because even the Rogue Isles' extremely lax age-of-consent laws fall short of letting her hit on an 8-year-old.

Raptor

I have my mastermind Dr. Hans Leipmann at 41 right now.  I can generally only play Wed & Thursday nights from about 10pm til 6am, so if any of you are on at that time and can put up with my slow load times and having to reboot after about 4 missions to kill the lag, I'd be glad to join in.

Funeral-Pyre

Penny does not like boys; she likes men!  Of course, Worm the Gardener is the only villain who makes her absolutely swoon!

*bats her eyes at Mikey

captainspud

Penny will be disappointed when she finds out that Worm reproduces through pollination.

MJB

What days are you on Tort? Lou was online a couple of night and we didn't see hide nor hair of your. Other nights you were tucked away with a group of people.

If I had a certain time I that I should look out for you and your crew, Lou would be more apt to teaming with you and your people.

-MJB

Tortuga

I bought NHL 2007 over the weekend and have been involved in managing my new franchise.  Go Edmonton Venom!!!

I'll be on more this week as Gusto :thumbup:

B A D

I believe we will be villianous tonite as well.

Funeral-Pyre

Penny Poison just got the "Defeat Lord Recluse" mish; Mars and I should be completing this mish tonight.  It is a lvl 45 mish.  Any of you 40ish villains want in?

gdaybloke

I have to have to help a friend with an online VS game tonight, but I'll be along with Harold if there's room.