• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Statesman's Task Force

Started by Midnight, May 01, 2007, 10:04:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gdaybloke

I can bring Gday or KO as needed...looking at the current interest, I'm guessing KO for tanky goodness...

MikeB7

I still haven't run it - I'd like to join too.

Funeral-Pyre

That sounds do-able to me.  Top and Pyre will be there if it is a go!

Funeral-Pyre

And no restarting the TF either!  :P

Midnight

I might have Jack to 45 by then, so you'll have another tank (Stone/Energy) to throw in to the mix.

The Dream

I might be able to make it with African Dream.

El Condor

I have stuff going on both tomorrow and Friday, so I won't be reliable for the STF.  Kick some Arachnos cula for me!

EC

Time Titan

Are members of last night's team still logged into the final mission of the STF or was the server taken down for maintenance this morning?

MJB

The last I checked there were 4 people still logged in.

-MJB

Viking

I logged on this morning at about 8:30 AM EST, and joined the four or so people in the mission.  Frozen Northman should be parked in the hospital.  Hard to say, though - server maintenance is typically performed at 9 AM EST, if it happens.

Zapow

Can I get a headcount of those starting a new STF tonight?

We need eight.

I know that Gday and myself are definates.

Midnight

I can run it or bow out if need be.

Funeral-Pyre

Funeral-Pyre and Top Defender will be there at 8:30 CT.

Time Titan

No server reboot, GW still up next.

Edit:  Lord Recluse Down!!

Thanks Train Wreck, Ephy, Texas Jack, Voltarious, MJB, Adam and  FN for a job well done.

Midnight

Runs 3 and 4 are complete. Next one... tomorrow night? Sunday night?

MJB

I want to run it in one sitting. Any takers? :loupitchfork

-MJB

Viking

As always, I'll volunteer for Tanking duty, so long as I'm not redundant.

Time Titan

Regarding the current STF team that run this Friday Evening into Saturday Morning, we can try to complete the final mission if everyone can make it Sunday Evening.  Is everyone available say 8-9PMish?

If anyone can't make we'll just breakup the TF.  We need all eight to be there to effective. And we don't wish to tie up anyone's Hero for more than a couple of days.

Let us know if you are busy or if something comes up Sunday and we'll disband the TF.

Midnight

I checked my work schedule and I'm good for Sunday.

Alaric

I may be able to make it. Unfortunately, I won't know until Sunday afternoon at the earliest. What time zone are those times for?

Time Titan

EST.  I just tossed 8-9PM out there as a starting time to get some feedback. Starting 10PM EST would push the final mish toward midnight (not you Middy ;) .

Alaric

Quote from: Time Titan on June 09, 2007, 12:13:02 PM
EST.  I just tossed 8-9PM out there as a starting time to get some feedback. Starting 10PM EST would push the final mish toward midnight (not you Middy ;) .

I'd be more likely to be able to make it a little later- or much, much earlier...

GhostMachine

I won't be able to make it until about 9pm, probably. I was supposed to spend yesterday (Saturday - its after 1am here, as I type this) working on a computer project that I'm being paid to do, but will be working on it later today instead, due to waking up sick and being indisposed. (I get migraines every once in a while and woke up with one today that pretty much laid me out - I've been lying on the couch with a frozen washcloth on my head off on and on watching tv and napping just all day and night, except when I went back to bed for 3 hours about 2 hours or so after I first got up)

El Condor

Quote from: GhostMachine on June 09, 2007, 10:07:50 PM
I get migraines every once in a while and woke up with one today that pretty much laid me out - I've been lying on the couch with a frozen washcloth on my head off on and on watching tv and napping just all day and night, except when I went back to bed for 3 hours about 2 hours or so after I first got up

Yikes!  :(

I had a wicked one Friday night (I get 'em about once or twice a year), so I feel your pain.

EC

Verfall

50/50 whether I make it or not, doing some moving today.