Zombies
Predators
Terminator

any idea wil lbe welcome!

daglob

Remember that Ash as a great "Taunt" animation:

"Come get some."

CarlosMucha

yea, I will love to use Ash in a game but I need his herofile! lol.

any idea of how made him?

BentonGrey

Give him some good, high damage melee attacks with the chainsaw including a combo, include a powerful (flight spawning) shotgun attack with extreme knockback.  Some taunt powers would be good as well, and maybe an active defense for his ridiculous luck!

CarlosMucha

I will keep your advice, but please speak something more near to something what i can undestend lol.

flight spawning is a power right? what are taunt powers? like what powers are taunt?

active defense, I will check what otptions i have for that.  :D

thanks! keep it coming!

CarlosMucha

Ok, I'm moving to finish Ash now.

what is a combo?

what powers are the taunt powers??

please help! I already made the Aliens, Predators and I found the Zombies, I just need Ash from this group!

Carravaggio

a 'combo' is short for combination attack, an attack that hits multiple times in succession. In all of the evil dead games Ash invariably has the ability to flail around with his chainsaw, hitting multiple opponents.
flight spawning is a condition you can check on projectile powers. it allows the power (bullets in this instance) to multiply upon  activation, spreading to hit multiple times (like a shotgun does in RL).
A taunt power is a type of 'damage' in the drop down list on the power creator. It angers enemies and forces them top attack the taunter (like liberty lad does).
Ash usually delivers some scathing insult or taunt to his enemy before they attack. "Hey, She-b****: Lets go!"

Hope that helps. Explore the power creator and look at already existing characters to see what they can do. Irrational made a pretty good range of characters that cover a lot of roles, so most every power type you could want is represented in the FF team. Play around with them to figure out how they work.
Good luck.

CarlosMucha

very very thanks for this tips, I will keep in mind and see the options. I will try to finish create Ash right now. I'm a little confused with the different powers and names but if I have another question I will do it in this thread,

thanks for now! I will post later!

Edit: all turn very nice with Ash! I like it!

the Gunstick, a neconomicon what made the characters disapiere from this dimension for moments. I give him Pagan God, Steathy and Gymnastic as atributes. I give also a "Run" active defense (no sure about that) a saw slice, a saw chop and a saw area with blood Fxs  :D

now let's go for Mister Arnold Terminator!  :P

Carravaggio

I'd probably give him the attribute 'deathwish' so he can't recover any damage he takes. that sees to suit the way T800 model terminators are portrayed. Any damage greater than superficial wounds can't be repaired and they become more and more damaged until they cease to function.
I'd also give him a high endurance so it takes a lot of damage to whittle his health away to nothing.
Also cybernetic brain so he is immune to psychic powers and has improved accuracy.

CarlosMucha

thanks for that advice my friend. it finish now!

I give him: St6, Sp4, Ag5, End5, Energy5

Strange visitor
solid skeleton
deathwish
cybernetic brain

National guard and invulnerability to mental radiation, crushing andf cold.

I even do a John Connor with a teen civilian!: I give to John a melee for him punch and the stats are:

st2, sp 3, ag3, end2, energy 3

I also did a "soldier" version with end4, energy 4 for be more easy to take down when they are a army of terminators.

please tell me if you like it!  :D

Carravaggio

sounds good, you should make an EZScript mission where you either play as all soldiers trying to protect john from the original terminator (or even make a sarah conner hero file) and another where you play as the terminator, maybe infiltrating a prison/military complex to break john or sarah out, with you fighting against dozens of soldiers.
Also how quick the soldiers are KO'ed depends on how strong guns are in your game. i set gun damage to very high levels to represent their lethality against normal humans. Two or three bullets should do the job from a strong firearm.

CarlosMucha

Quote from: Carravaggio on July 23, 2007, 11:28:09 PM
sounds good, you should make an EZScript mission where you either play as all soldiers trying to protect john from the original terminator (or even make a sarah conner hero file) and another where you play as the terminator, maybe infiltrating a prison/military complex to break john or sarah out, with you fighting against dozens of soldiers.
Also how quick the soldiers are KO'ed depends on how strong guns are in your game. i set gun damage to very high levels to represent their lethality against normal humans. Two or three bullets should do the job from a strong firearm.

thank you! that is a great idea. I should do some Sara keyflames. for sure if must be a female skin for her or something for her.

I was testing the Terminator with my Aliens and Predators.

1 Predator hand to hand with a Terminator: Win the Terminator almost always.
4 Predators can win against 9 Aliens (with luck)

I play some games with the "weak" version of the Terminator and John against the Termintor standar what I created.

the Terminator standar did not try to kill John lol, he keep shooting the other Terminator, until I use John and I hit him with a melee punch, then the Terminator K.O. John with 1 punch lol. it was fun  :P

and I don't know anything about write EZScript mission . I may have 200 post here but I don't even finish FF1 yet  :D I'm very new on this yet. lol

thanks for the kind comments, keep posting if you have any more ideas!

CarlosMucha

about the weapons I like to put energy 2 in all normal soldiers, cops, thugs etc.

and I do love to set the guns in normal but the shootguns in one level down to the EXTREME damage. I agree. generics should get take down with just 1 shoot or 2.