• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

The Darkness?

Started by Jakew, June 13, 2007, 09:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jakew

Anyone got a good hero file for The Darkness? I don't really follow him that heavily ... he's a bit like The Shade in DC comics, right?

detourne_me

well, i'd hex him into the Bard mesh so he'd have the prancing and singing animations,  then i'd give him an attack called
"Touching yooooooouuuuuu! touching meeeeeeeeee!" and,  oh wait,  wrong darkness... *runs away*

USAgent

Quote from: detourne_me on June 14, 2007, 03:54:01 AM
well, i'd hex him into the Bard mesh so he'd have the prancing and singing animations,  then i'd give him an attack called
"Touching yooooooouuuuuu! touching meeeeeeeeee!" and,  oh wait,  wrong darkness... *runs away*

:lol: LOL, that was the first thing that crossed my mind as well!

Other than that I never heard of "the Darkness" comic character. Sorry

p.s. guess what song is gonna be stuck in my head all day now.....

lugaru

Hehehe, nice.

I would make a dark version of the gremlin and goblin meshes (just copy the main skin, use the burn tool mercylessly) and PM iz and call those summonable minions. He can also aparently create firearms, dark tendrils and has super strenght and endurance (armor too).

Make his summonables weak to fire and dependant on Jackies power, which is dependant on darkness.

UnkoMan

Yeah, Lug's got it down. He'd get nocturnal too, obviously. Can you enhance that enough so that he can't use any powers at all unless there's a certain lack of light?