• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Is it possible to set a French version to a English version ?

Started by Burned, April 24, 2007, 09:38:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burned

hey people its been a while since i last played  :ffvstr: anyhow i borrowed my version to my cousin who lives far away. so i had to buy another one, but since i live in france i only had the chance to buy a french one. however, i am not french and i want to ply the game in english. so i changed ff.Language = 'French' to ff.Language = 'English'. But the whole menu and the dialoges are still french. what do i have to do? can you guys help me out ?

Lunarman

I think someone would have to send you their language files, unless they're already included. Check here: C:\Program Files\Irrational Games\FFVTTR\Data\Lang and if there are two folders, one french, one english then you should be able to just swap the names around and be good to go.

Before you can find that file path though you'll need to unlock the ff files. Change the file extension on them to .zip and then unzip them.

Hope that helps.

Burned

Alright i onl got the "French" folder. It would really be kind of you if somebody could send me his "Englsih" folder. my email is konschdandin@googlemail.com i really hope you guys can help me out...