• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Aether

Started by Failed_Hero, October 07, 2007, 12:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Failed_Hero

Hey Folks,

I am working on a new character, which is to be my Wonder Woman Equivalent in the InfinitysEdge Verse. Her name is Aether after the classical fifth elemental.  I am using the interpretation that life is the fifth element.  She is an archeologist who along with her team discover the fragments of sun dial that has the classical elements (earth, fire wind and water) carved in the places of 12 3 6 and 9. After a group of terrorist attempt attack the monuments around the dig site, Amanda Sykes sacrificed her to save a child se was protecting at the site. Awaking with the dial bonded to forearm, Amanda is guided by words in Ancient Greek only she could see to find an ancient tome written by Plato. The tome explain that the dial is not a sun dial but a timer allowing a person who has graciously relished their life (Aether) to be filled with the other four classical elements, allowing this person to transform and control and element 1 hour at a time.  Upon that hours conclusion the wearer must return to their natural state for at least another hour before returning to that element, however they can turn into the other elements during this time. Upon returning to the United States Amanda some realizing she is being hunted by a mystic sect.  Contacting the United and the Guardian Angel, Amanda was put under the protection of the United Heroes Program.  At first reluctant to be trained to use her abilities Amanda joined the training team as the metamorphic Aether and has since become one of the most respected heroines.

I would like some suggestions for powers and attributes in hero files.

What I have so far. 

1. a Base Human form with shape shifter attribute and limited access to her abilities.
2. The Fire Element Will have accidental cloning to mimic the spreading of fire.
3. The wind element will be the only one who can fly and no melee attacks

Other that I am at a lose so any suggestions?

Carravaggio

Earth form: superleaper, stone material type, dig, earth control, slow moving, heavy on the knockback, heavy footed, thunderclap/floorstomp/shockwave

water form: that attribute where you can reform yourself after death, resistant to crushing and piercing damage (how can you hurt water?) more vulnerable to heat damage. Low hitpoints

air form: immaterial power (become intangible), sonic boom power, air blast knock back attacks, create tornado projectiles, create a vacuum (area attack) that stuns enemies

fire power: fire control, limited flight (heat rises) or teleport (disappear in a burst of flame reform elsewhere), ignition power, overheated
------------------------------
i'll add more if i think of it