• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Cant Get batarangs to work

Started by CrashmanX, March 03, 2008, 04:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrashmanX

so i recently DL'd C6's Batarang pack and i cant get it to work help please

Previsionary

[sarcasm]There's this thing called details that really help others help you. [/sarcasm]

So yeah, details go a long way.

CrashmanX

sry for no details af first and Politeness goes along way Too -_- anyways i used the tutorial By Mike B7 on the wiki and tried and tried and tried to no avail can you help please? or maybe give me a link to EZfx?

Previsionary

*blink*

I pointed out the sarcasm early on, but I can't control how you take that. I still don't have any details on what you're even trying to do. Anyway, EZFX is on alex's site like it's always been: alexff.com

Previsionary

I know what the tutorials are. I don't know what YOU'RE doing because you haven't given any details on where you're stuck and what your problems are. You just keep repeating that you've tried and tried and tried and haven't expanded on what YOU'VE tried exactly. Do you understand now why someone can't really help you without those important little details?

CrashmanX

i followed the tutorial EXACTLY and it still didnt work there is that good enough your royal highness? and again i say POLITENESS IS NICE

Previsionary

How am I not being polite in asking you to actually explain what type of problem you're having? I mean, how do you expect anyone to help you when they don't even know where your problem lies? It's not enough to just say you're following something and having a problem because that doesn't explain anything. Doesn't matter....I'm done with trying to help you. Perhaps another person will have the patience to decipher your...whatever.  :rolleyes:

CrashmanX

dude whats it take to tell you I did EVERYTHING THE TUTORIAL SAID is that good enough? i followed it WORD FOR WORD happy?

Cardmaster

First off people, let's all cool down.. I think there's some crankiness in the air..

Okay, couple of things to address Crashman:
So are you receiving any sort of error messages (in game or otherwise)?
Are the FX simply not showing up in the game AT ALL or are they on the list (just blank when executing them)?
What is the exact error occurring with installing the FX?
Was C6's Batarang Pack made for FFvt3R? My knowledge of :ffvstr: FX is spotty..

Once we've addressed these questions maybe we can begin to pinpoint a solution; so let's all just take a deeep breath and get back to the original problem at hand...

CrashmanX

ok well Never mind sry i figured it out this morning the problem was that the FX wasnt attached right so it never showed up and i kept puting it in my Data folder even though i wanted to use it in Patriot City sry for al the confusion but thanks for trying to help cardmaster