• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

New post-11 group on Protector

Started by Alaric, November 27, 2007, 01:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alaric

After Issue 11 goes live, I plan to create a few new characters on Protector (the server I currently have the fewest characters on), with the hope of creating a new themeless super group on that server. Any of you who want to participate are welcome to join me. I'd especially like to encourage newer players to take part, to allow them the experience of helping to found a super group from the ground up.

I don't as yet have a name in mind for the group, but I feel strongly that it should remain themeless- coming up with themes is fun, but I don't want to exclude anyone based on a theme, and variety is fun, as well.

Contact me in-game (or in this thread) if interested (my global handle is @Alaric 7).

BlueBard

As far as I can remember I don't have any characters at all on Protector, so I'd be up for that.

Valandar

Dweomer Knight

Or "Insert Theme Here"

I can't remember if I have any toons on Protector or not.  If I have I've clearly forgotten them; I'll check when I get home.  Of course, I'm still getting over the shock that Alaric has open slots anywhere.

DK