• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Transformers Movie Trailer

Started by Protomorph, March 29, 2007, 10:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pyroclasm

Quote from: crimsonquill on June 11, 2007, 02:23:26 PM
From all of the interviews and behind the scenes stuff that I've run across in the last few weeks... it's pretty apparent that while Spielburg knew he couldn't bring the cartoon on screen completely he managed to make sure that the heart of the franchise would be (hence why he turned a lot of wheels to make sure that as many of the original voices would be returning.. especially Frank Welker as Megatron and Peter Cullen as Optimus Prime).
The only voice returning as their character is Peter Cullen as Optimus.  Hugo Weaving is slated to play Megatron instead of Frank Welker.  Welker, however, will be playing Megs in the videogame.

Verfall

catwhowalksbyhimself

Doesn't impress me at all.  Sounds like every other generic rock song ever performed.

The Pwime

yeah, i wasn't impressed by the song at all, but some of the footage was new to me...and looked GREAT.

Verfall

Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on June 20, 2007, 07:09:05 PM
Doesn't impress me at all.  Sounds like every other generic rock song ever performed.

You should hear the real one than...

Of course I don't think any theme could compare to the original movie one. This one is a pretty good cover of that actually.

Pyroclasm

Quote from: Verfall on June 20, 2007, 07:16:12 PM

You should hear the real one than...

Of course I don't think any theme could compare to the original movie one. This one is a pretty good cover of that actually.
QFT

Thanks for the link, buddy.  I'm actually going to buy Black Lab's Technologie album just because of that cover.