Jazz impressions of a Man and his Spider

Started by Panther_Gunn, April 03, 2023, 01:57:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panther_Gunn

Back when I got my DVDs for the old Spider-Man series, I'd always wanted to try to extract soundtrack music for use in the game (especially since some of the included musak for a couple missions were clearly inspired by them).  A couple years ago, I stumbled across a YouTube posting where someone's already done the hard work for me:  They pulled out & patched together every different music track in the entire series.  Unfortunately, not all tracks could be put together with clean sections, so a lot of them had dialogue or sound effects in them.

I also found another YouTube posting doing the same thing, with just the first season.  Some of them were the same (with the same issues) as the first set, but many had differences with the "extra" audio.

I've chopped them all back up into individual tracks, gathered together all of the clean tracks, and cleaned up as many more as I could (some turned out better than others).  Included in the lot are also the main theme song, and instrumental version of the same, and an extended version of the end title music.

I've only done muic from Season 1 (as that's all I was interested in), before Bakshi got ahold of it and made it more psychadelic and even more jazzy.  If someone really wants it, I could work on what's available for Seasons 2&3, but with less episodes available for those, there's going to be less clean tracks.

If anyone is interested in the files, I've put them with the rest of my creations here, to be found in the Sounds folder:  https://www.mediafire.com/folder/7qgqkm9x3g0o0/Freedom+Force+Files

Anyone that wants to take a stab at editing any of them better than I was able to achieve, the original postings can be found here and here.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.