News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

LSH mod?

Started by demoix, November 11, 2022, 02:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

demoix

I'm looking for Tommyboy's LSH (The Legion Of Super Heroes) mod. Because this mod reported having the ability to put AI on your teammates so they can act and fight automatically. Currently, http://tommyboymeshes.freedomforceforever.com/index.html where the mod was hosted is down and even webarchive doesn't help, Does anyone have this mod and could share it with the community?

demoix

Thanks Mac,

Do you know how to run this mod? It comes with no exe and the only readme mentions that to run this mod I need EZ FX 6.0 and FFX 3.3 but no clear instructions on how to setup and install it

spydermann93

Put the mod in a folder in your FFvtTR folder.

Something like D:\GOG\Games\Freedom Force vs the 3rd Reich\Legion

The D:\GOG\Games\Freedom Force vs the 3rd Reich part is wherever you have your copy of :ffvstr: installed.

Legion will be the name of the mod folder we'll use for this example. If you pick a different name, just put that name instead of "Legion" wherever you see it below.

Now, make a shortcut on your desktop. You can copy your FFX3.3 shortcut if you have one.

Right-click on the shortcut and select Properties.

In the Target Line line, you'll put: "D:\GOG\Games\Freedom Force vs the 3rd Reich\ffvt3r.exe" -game Legion -log

In the Start in line, put: "D:\GOG\Games\Freedom Force vs the 3rd Reich\Legion\..\"

Make sure you include everything in bold, including the quotes!

Go ahead and click "OK" and then you should be able to run the mod.

demoix

I finally made it and can run LSH mod. The only problem is I can't see/don't know how to use one of the mod's functions. The author mentioned that in his mod (LSH) there is an option to make your teammate heroes turn into AI in the campaign mode so your team can fight and use abilities and attack enemies on their own without controlling them. More on this topic: http://www.freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=52412.0

Tommyboy wrote: "In my LSH Mod I gave the option to the player to turn on AI for all teammates, to avoid the standing around "feature". Partly because missions often had more than four heroes on hand, partly because I just like watching AI characters fight."

Is anyone familiar with this option and knows how to use/turn it on?

stumpy

It's been a while since I played the mod. But, from one of the mod docs:
Quote from: Tommyboy's Walkthrough F.A.Q.txtTo activate the AI of the Legionnaires you dont directly control, either right click on each one and select the "start ai" command for each of them, or right click on a villain and select "order_attack". This will activate the AI for all non-controlled Legionnaires in the mission, and also order them to attack that villain.
Courage is knowing it might hurt, and doing it anyway. Stupidity is the same. And that's why life is hard. - Jeremy Goldberg

demoix

Hmmm it looks like I have a different version of Legion (LSH) mod because there are no such commands on any of the heroes when I click right-click on them. Even if I run M25 AI generator

Borgaster

Hello, mac402, This is the Legion created by John Jr. and him need the file interface_scenes that the is possible make the download here: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/2455688dit53d/FRP2_Backups
After follow your instructions just unzip the file in \Legion\Art\library

But, the problem is that i want install Tommyboy's LSH (The Legion Of Super Heroes) mod again and if him deleted your website is the End of The Earth, because this mod is big a lot and amazing. So, if someone has this mod please upload here again because this mod is pure gold.