News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

No wayback

Started by eluvium, September 20, 2022, 04:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eluvium

SO i guess there is a set of DC asgard combonations, listed below, they all look cool, I have Kalel from AlexFF, I have a hero file for Kon-El, its a modified Desak mesh from what I've heard, Agnaar the Screamer is a skin that goes on Agnarr the Black, so if anyone had any ofthose laying around, I'd be oh so grateful

- Agnaar the Dark *
- Beta-Ray Bizarro
- Captain Marvel Asgardian
- Desak_altered
- Diana_Valkyrie
- Kal-El Asgardian
- Kon-El Asgardian*
- Kru-El Asgardian
- Lex Loki
- Ragarok

deanjo2000

I?ve never seen or heard of any of these?? I have tried to Google some pics and nothing came up. Do you have any images?
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

Deaths Jester

Those sound like they came from the Amalgam run - most likely the Thor/New Gods combo..though the face that it looks like a Thor/Superman combo makes me think otherwise..I don't think any of them have been done though...
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

eluvium

I thought Afghan Ant did a bunch of asgardian krypton amalgams, I copied this lis from another thread and there are heroe files for them including a hero file for a skin of a regular asgardian for the black adam amlagam

eluvium

In the thread I read it suggested they might be from gamma patrol under Afghan Ant's stuff

eluvium

desak_altered for Kon-el

eluvium

Quote from: Deaths Jester on September 20, 2022, 08:51:02 PM
Those sound like they came from the Amalgam run - most likely the Thor/New Gods combo..though the face that it looks like a Thor/Superman combo makes me think otherwise..I don't think any of them have been done though...

http://www.freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=53392.msg723190#msg723190

Panther_Gunn

Given the information in that thread, I think your best bet would be to PM bearded & ask him if he still has those files, and if he could send them to you.  Unless someone else knows where Jaschuldt had his stuff hosted after GPL shut down (my memory says maybe NPI, but I don't know where any of that is now, either, other than the Wayback Machine).
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.