News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

She-Ra Princess of Power

Started by SickAlice, September 09, 2022, 04:21:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SickAlice

She-Ra was originally Sif by Gren. I sculpted a new body, weapons and clothing/armor. I made new texture assignments in the nif and modified the keyframes. She also includes FX for her Bubble Blower gun. She will be the first of many Master Of The Universe characters to come. She-Ra can be downloaded on my site at the following page:

http://catman.freedomforceforever.com/pages/motu.html

kidnasty

Great work.   :thumbup:

Thank you for the release.

SickAlice

TY. I put a lot of love into this one.

Podmark

That's a really cool She-Ra set. It's very neat seeing all the different designs together. Great job!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

deanjo2000

Fantastic. A lot of love has gone into this.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

SickAlice

TY again. It's a precursor, know that. I hashed out a long plan to make MOTU characters. It ended up that She-Ra had to be first due to shared parts by other characters (followed by He-Man and then Skeletor). I'm having a lot of fun putting the rest together. There's also some new things here for skopers and skinners to use, the body itself is a little easier to work with and there's some new costume parts, cape types and hair (I clearly did this while doing Lady Death) for use here. As usual I more look forward to seeing what anyone makes from it. If anyone recycles this I only ask to be informed so I can see what they made, I love that more than anything.

WyldFyre

Looks really great SA! Can't wait to see the rest!
For Freedom!

heroidosilencio

Very beautiful work!!!  :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you for releasing SickAlice. I was looking forward for this one!!!  :thumbup: :thumbup:

SickAlice

Thanks again. Actually I regret sitting on it for so long. I had that "must release as a whole set thing" stuck in my head for some reason. In retrospect it really didn't make sense. Overthinking is a quality I encompass.

crosspotts1.0

Just noticed your site is down and same when you click on freedom force forever link on Alex's site I get a 404 error hope you can fix it soon

eluvium

I just tried Alex ff, worked fine

Deaths Jester

SA's site is down because their site is also part of Catwho's FFF collection - shared hosting and server space.  Things are going on right now and FFF shut down thus taking SA's with it....'mato, SA, and some others are working on getting something set up to get them all back online somewhere....SA knows it's down....just give it time and keep your eyes on the announcements is what I will say cause don't know a lot more about it than that.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

eluvium

thank you for the clarification, I back up stuff from alex's recently, so if anything needed something in particular hit me up

SickAlice

What DJ said. I'm part of the FreedomForceForever server as announced over in General Discussion and on my site update page as well. Currently I have no hosting options so everything is in limbo, sorry. Also a weak dial-up connection in the forest doesn't help. Looking to resolve all those things as soon as possible. Sorry it takes me awhile to reply too, I have a lot going on in life right now.

eluvium

oh no need to apologize i understand

bearded

spydermann93

FreedomForceForever has been shut down. SA's site was part of it.

They're looking for rehosting.

SickAlice

Ty and yeah. The entire thing is gone right now and being worked on. Well Tomato is doing all the work actually, very thankful. I'm between that and life stuff, mostly acquiring a house across the country and moving there by winter and situating this one in the process (literally the entirety of all the water pipes for my lower level kitchen burst three days ago, that was not fun!). And sorry for the delayed response, the internet and phone services have been down in this city for about two days.

bearded

Could I request an email send?

DoctorRuina

Just at this moment I am revisiting the She-ra and He-man cartoons! Thanks for the work!