News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

FreedomForceForever shutting down

Started by catwhowalksbyhimself, September 09, 2022, 01:12:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SickAlice

Ty. I'm going lay in bed like a lump of oatmeal all day. Proper celebration of course.

spydermann93

Quote from: SickAlice on September 24, 2022, 03:48:54 PM
For in the future at least Tomato if you need me to rework the Index page unless you want to take it over let me know. I know that thing was really outdated. I might work on some FF stuff today, I figure it's my birthday so I'm entitled to do what I please. After I fix a broken water pipe in my ceiling I guess (facepalm). Since tutorials keeps coming I'm also considering during my page overhaul doing a page of indexed PDF's and such. We'll need to chat about permissions (CB had gotten permissions when he packed most of them but I want to update that before hosting) when the time comes. I think having in them all in an accessible and linkable place online that isn't file host subject to vanishing (Yahoo, Photobucket, so on) would probably be a useful thing.

Yo! Happy birthday, SA! Staycations are the best! Hope the birthday goes well for ya!

SickAlice

Ty. Yeah low key is good. The more exciting the world comes the more solace I find in the simple life.

cmdrkoenig67

Belated happy birthday to you, SA, sorry to hear about the busted pipe. I hope you were able to get it fixed up quickly.

Best,

Dana

eluvium

SickAlice

Thanks. And probably not but I almost never do anything eventful. More I prefer to just take a day and deal with stressors so I spent it reading and studying art.

Tomato

So just to update everyone not on discord, i am currently moving and despite them telling us internet would be a simple change, lol no, gotta get a technician out. So mobile data only until tuesdayish. In the meantime, website data is online, im kinda limited rn but sa if u want access i can give u a link.

SickAlice

I'll take a link please and thank you. Yeah, I get the moving and internet service problems. Part of why I'm leaving my projections up in the air right now.