News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Litterbox 2022

Started by SickAlice, May 16, 2022, 08:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SickAlice

A page for various releases as I can upload them.

Tiger Claw is Gren's Bishop with everything stripped out. I imported a body model from TMNT Portal Power and weapons from TMNT Legends. I didn't feel I could get any closer than the art already available. I then worked on the model to create new parts (a basic tiger man body, a tail, a severed arm, mechanical hand) and worked over the animations to fit TC. I also made FX to fit him.

A voicepack can also be downloaded. The voice actor is Eric Bauza and sounds extracted from the game TMNT Portal Power, audio transcribed by bearded.

Tiger Claw can be downloaded here:
http://catman.freedomforceforever.com/pages/tmnt.html

Podmark

Ah Tiger Claw, that takes me back. Haven't thought of the TMNT series for a while.
Great job!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

cranlox

amazing tiger! I really like all the degree of detail of weapons that you looked for and it adapts very nice to almost any equipment

thanks

SickAlice

TY. There's something unused in it. I made a piece and keys so the inside of the jetpack would light up at the same time as the particle emitter shows up but I was having too much trouble getting it to work. "Could have" but I would have been doing animations for over a week and frankly I put enough time into the anims already on this one. Of note one of the things I built into is a full "Tiger_Claw_Basic" body switch. The original model didn't have a body, it was one of those piecemeal from clothing with nothing inside types. I figure so it's open for anyone to use for other animal men/werecreatures and such this way.

SickAlice

Added Tiger Claw voicepack.

kidnasty

SickAlice

Update but don't get to excited, not ready for the new groove just yet. I just fixed Ace Duck and uploaded a new nif. I had broken the Omni on it, I'm sure I did that more and if anyone catches it elsewhere feel free to let me know where it is. I also assigned the gun to texture that didn't exist for some reason or another. Anyways that's fixed, so just dl and copy over the old as needed. Only the character.nif in the package is new, the rest stayed the same.

SickAlice

Just popping in. Going be quiet a it. I was in the hospital for awhile. Things took a turn. It was hectic there, like real hectic. They are going through some things. I'm kicking so don't worry but I'm pretty roughed up and I have to rest. I'm tough. Not like Tiger Claw up there but maybe one of his toes and I think will be enough. Anyways I'll back to everyone in a couple days, thanks for your patience.

deanjo2000

Oh man don?t worry about getting things done, rest up and get better. I hope you feel better soon.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

crosspotts1.0

Take your time we will all be here when you get back

heroidosilencio

I hope you get good soon, SickAlice.
I love your work.
Thank you for all the good things you brought to us.   

Rest and take care. We will be here when you get back.
Thank you again foreverything.

BentonGrey

Yikes, sounds like a rough time, SA!  No worries at all, man!  You must focus on getting better, and we'll be here when you feel up to FF stuff again.  We'll be praying for you in the interim, man!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

WyldFyre

What Benton said. Get yourself better. We'll be here when you're up to it again.
For Freedom!

SickAlice

Ty. I see I have messages, sorry. I barely with it. Short I have a bad immune system, suppressed T-cells and such as well a chronic infection. So if I get sick with anything else my body just can't keep up and that's the situation here. I basically have to ride it out.

style

The Ultimate Fan!

SickAlice

Ty. Lurking in and out as always here. I have to have a procedure in a different city so I'm spending a lot of time trying to land an apartment for a year, this is typical for this. The renting market is just a nightmare right now. I'll get through it, I always do. Always working on Freedom Force stuff regardless. One plus side of when I do get where I'm going is while I'm having surgeries that's when I work on FF content the most. If I play my cards right I'll be situated by the end of September, I want to get everything set up before winter of course. Just a reminder to myself why I need to move back to the desert and just stay there lol. I dealt with the flooding just fine before.

deanjo2000

Good to hear your ok. I must say it?s nice that your so positive about it all. Good luck in everything.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

SickAlice

Quote from: deanjo2000 on August 13, 2022, 10:41:54 AM
Good to hear your ok. I must say it?s nice that your so positive about it all. Good luck in everything.

Thanks again. "Positive"? Eh. Pragmatic or measured maybe, not really enjoying it. I've just dealt with it all and much worse before. And a physical condition is something I just live with patiently. Others have it worse and there's still graces in life to not overlook. Just the rental thing though. That is consuming so much time and I have never, and I travel and have been a lot of place, seen a rental market this difficult. Not even during the last economic collapse. I can barely find a lead. I'll be spending the day doing that between chores, dealing with the sickness, the usual. Anyways I'm going to stop spamming the Release forums. Don't worry about me, I'm a survivor and will be back around. Winter and I'm in a Northern state so it's kind of a guarantee I'll be stuck inside working more on FF stuff regardless.