News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Marvel Lanterns repaints

Started by eluvium, August 09, 2022, 10:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eluvium

Tomato

Hrm. So, i know you probably don't intend to release these, it's just for the artistry but... look, aa and others have given permission to kittbash his stuff, so any of those are fine... but I recognise a few C6 bits in there, and unless i missed my guess here, you have not asked him for permission. I know its a bit of a gray area, but the whole point of the kittbash guidelines is to keep newer members from provoking fights.

There's so many other options who are on that list who have done sinestro corp specifically. Murs was the king of gl skins, and he released his base and everything.

eluvium

Quote from: Tomato on August 09, 2022, 10:27:19 PM
Hrm. So, i know you probably don't intend to release these, it's just for the artistry but... look, aa and others have given permission to kittbash his stuff, so any of those are fine... but I recognise a few C6 bits in there, and unless i missed my guess here, you have not asked him for permission. I know its a bit of a gray area, but the whole point of the kittbash guidelines is to keep newer members from provoking fights.

There's so many other options who are on that list who have done sinestro corp specifically. Murs was the king of gl skins, and he released his base and everything.

I don't really have a website, or assets, and I don't intend to release these as you guys can all mesh and skin circles around me, this is for my personal use, and demonstrative purposes, I promise I will not distribute these, cross pot is actually helping me make these into legit skins, but I don't intend to learn graphic design to the degree I would need to do what you guys do, and that makes me dependent on the community, which I value, but I need to make pictures for those helping me, all I'm doing is usning those lantern bases you mentioned, and putting them on compatible meshes

eluvium

the pallette adjustments are for artistic and demonstrator purposes and not for distribution, there won't be a "Blackest freedom-Brightest force" site where you can get them, I am not a skinner or mesh maker, I'm just having some fun. I'dlove some help seeing these skins come to an official source via one of the fine creators here, but for now I'm just messing around

heroidosilencio