Character tool for ffvstr Bundle error problem

Started by eluvium, August 06, 2022, 10:33:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eluvium

:ffvstr:

I am having some trouble with certain meshes and opening them in the character tool2

mal19uk

hmarrs

I have been asking about that
..Nif Converter is over on Alex's Site but when its Downloads it asks for a Net.Framework which takes you over to Microsoft for Download however it continues to ask me for the Framework even after I've Downloaded it...or aborts the Download all together anyone know why or is there any way around this or does anyone have another form of Download that can bypass this?

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: hmarrs on August 08, 2022, 04:59:50 PM
I have been asking about that
..Nif Converter is over on Alex's Site but when its Downloads it asks for a Net.Framework which takes you over to Microsoft for Download however it continues to ask me for the Framework even after I've Downloaded it...or aborts the Download all together anyone know why or is there any way around this or does anyone have another form of Download that can bypass this?

For the .Net Framework issue, I believe it's wanting an older version of .Net than what Win 10 normally allows.  These steps should make the older versions available for use (newer versions of .Net don't replace older ones for older programs still requiring them):  (Step 1 is literally just opening Control Panel)

2. From the Control Panel, click Programs and Features.

3. When the Programs and Features window comes up, click Turn Windows Features On or Off.

4. Then check .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0) and click OK.

5. Next, you?ll need to download files from Windows Update.

6. Wait while the previous versions of .NET Framework are downloaded and installed.

7. A restart might be required.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

hmarrs

hmarrs

GogglesPizanno

Alex integrated Nif Conversion into the latest version of the EZHero Tool, so you should be able to convert using that.

https://alexff.com/goodies_ezhero.php

eluvium

hmarrs