Base lantern corps uniform skins

Started by eluvium, July 30, 2022, 04:03:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eluvium

Is there anyone working on an easy way to convert pre existing meshes into lantern corps versions, maybe an easily modifiable base skin could be made to help the less artistically inclined get a head start.

eluvium

crosspotts1.0

I could do it on the male basic skins if you get me the skins you exactly want I just don't have all the different lateren colors so you get me them and I'll do what I can

eluvium

Wait, so you want me to get you the meshes I want them for?, wellthe good news only Indigo, Orange, Black, White, and Violet are missing, all the male basic lantern base skins that are in circulation are on mean jelly bean. but some are above my skill set, and I'd like to ad a colored streak or a force fields, hard ligh weapon, to some of them. but yeah,jus tell me specifically what files you need me to send you, or materials and let's do this :)

eluvium

eluvium

eluvium

eluvium

eluvium

some more demonstrative concepts, simple palette swaps, not for distribution

deanjo2000

I like them. That?s how I learnt to skin by kittbashing. Your more than welcome to use anything of mine :D
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

eluvium

thanks, I try to avoid c6's stuff, but some times I'm dealing with meshes without readmes sometimes, but thanks for the permish,

eluvium

SickAlice

You seem to be doing fine imo. I have "basic" lantern corps on the bottom of the second page on my site. I know my site navigation is a mess. Feel free to cut and paste or trace or whatever any of my textures, I made them for people to use them in that way and I covered most mesh types available. Else depends what program you use but I made base PSD's when I started all that to make it easier to make so many. They're just layers with cut out stencils for every variation of the different Lantern Corps costumes from New52 backwards. Here's the one I made for male basics if it's of any use:

http://catman.freedomforceforever.com/temp/GLPhotoShopTemplateMB.rar

eluvium

I have so much to learn still, I'm trying to figure out how to add extras to skins

eluvium

Shoot you guys, I just realized, I had a flashback, in one of the lost sub sections of the old fx force site, there was a section for hexes, and there was a hexed mesh, with a lantern aura, I could use that to map the aura onto different meshes right?

eluvium

Quote from: SickAlice on August 22, 2022, 09:40:29 AM
You seem to be doing fine imo. I have "basic" lantern corps on the bottom of the second page on my site. I know my site navigation is a mess. Feel free to cut and paste or trace or whatever any of my textures, I made them for people to use them in that way and I covered most mesh types available. Else depends what program you use but I made base PSD's when I started all that to make it easier to make so many. They're just layers with cut out stencils for every variation of the different Lantern Corps costumes from New52 backwards. Here's the one I made for male basics if it's of any use:

http://catman.freedomforceforever.com/temp/GLPhotoShopTemplateMB.rar

It would becool if there was a female base indigo/violet set, or just a female lantern base set, I'm mostly just palette swapping, I'm trying to get my hands on a hexed Lantern w/aura mesh

SickAlice

For my females I just kept recycling the ones I had already done. Almost all the Lanterns I did are just copy and paste jobs from the previous with little attention to detail.