News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Female_Shifty creator

Started by bearded, April 28, 2022, 11:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearded

Does anyone know who made this voice pack? I think I found a Shadowcat by the same author that I can make into a new voicepack.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OX9r0XC1760YFDTRn4dciN5SfXZlT6CI/view?usp=sharing

Panther_Gunn

That should be one of the ones that Zetor culled from a couple of games.  I don't recall which games, and I'm not sure how much of his documentation is still available.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

bearded

In that case, I'll make a Shadowcat VP. I'm pretty sure it's the same person.

Also, any idea how to change voice ID's? I remember there was something that had to be done. The engine keeps remembering Kitty as _FD_ and I'm trying to change it to _SC_.

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: bearded on April 29, 2022, 06:10:45 AMAlso, any idea how to change voice ID's? I remember there was something that had to be done. The engine keeps remembering Kitty as _FD_ and I'm trying to change it to _SC_.

It's been awhile, but I guess it depends where it's getting stuck.  If you're changing it in the tab in FFEdit, I don't remember if you need to generate the sound .dat again.  If you're trying to change it in the character creator and it won't save there, I found when I was first adding VP's to my game, it would give me issues if I named the VP in FFEdit the same as a hero file, so I just made sure to name them differently (typically I'd just use the first name of the civilian name, or some other nickname).

I haven't done any changing to FFVTTR, so I'm not sure if there's any differences there that need to be accounted for.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: bearded on April 29, 2022, 06:10:45 AM
In that case, I'll make a Shadowcat VP. I'm pretty sure it's the same person.

Also, any idea how to change voice ID's? I remember there was something that had to be done. The engine keeps remembering Kitty as _FD_ and I'm trying to change it to _SC_.

Supercollider is also SC (IIRC), though, so that might cause issues with his voice.

Dana