News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Marvel Super Action Mod Help

Started by twopoint, March 02, 2022, 03:49:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twopoint

Hello!

I know it's a long shot, given the age of this mod/game, but I've been looking for what I believe is the Marvel Super Action mod previously hosted on the unmazing friends page. If it's the mod I recall , it features a level with Baron Zeemo, and Cap and Bucky. I've been looking for this for quite a bit since I voiced Bucky in that mod and wanted to have a copy for sentimental reasons. All the links I've found are dead ends, but if anyone could help me locate this, or the correct mod if I am misremembering (this was when I was a teenager, so a long time ago), it would be super appreciated. Even a link to the voice pack would be a huge boon!

BentonGrey

Howdy Twopoint, and welcome back!  I don't have a copy, but I'm sure someone around here does.  We'll find it for you.  :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

twopoint

Thanks. This has been my white whale for a few years now. I recorded the lines with my stepdad (uncredible duke), and it's something I've been bound and determined to locate, since it's this crazy piece of my youth. I really appreciate it.

mal19uk

Hi,

I found that mod last week somewhere but I have it on my computer. I will put it on my google drive. Where can I send the link to?

I am yet to actually play this one yet but it is on my list!

twopoint

cspsn89@gmail.com is my email. Thank you so much. I can't put into words how huge this is for me!

twopoint

I can't thank you enough. I'm backing this freaking thing up 500 times. Thank you again! It really does mean a lot.

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Mal_3d

Quote from: mal19uk on March 02, 2022, 04:33:50 PM
Hi,

I found that mod last week somewhere but I have it on my computer. I will put it on my google drive. Where can I send the link to?

I am yet to actually play this one yet but it is on my list!

Hey there a fellow Mal! Haha, anyway I too could get a link to this mod? Email is springtrapspirit@yahoo.com

mal19uk

Sent! Happy to help my namesake lol!

Mal_3d