News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Randcampaign Mod

Started by kidnasty, February 27, 2022, 05:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kidnasty

Does anyone happen to have a copy of this mod?  For some reason what I have loads the rumble version, but cannot generate the actual random campaigns.  I have changed the .bat files to have the same results. 

Thanks. 

I do have a working JLA_rumble if anyone is interested.

Borgaster

Quote from: kidnasty on February 27, 2022, 05:35:53 PM
Does anyone happen to have a copy of this mod?  For some reason what I have loads the rumble version, but cannot generate the actual random campaigns.  I have changed the .bat files to have the same results. 

Thanks. 

I do have a working JLA_rumble if anyone is interested.

kidnasty, this mod has main menu and cutscene? I have interest and if possible upload for me, thanks ! Unfortunately, i don't have this mod that you talk about, sorry !

kidnasty

No customized main menu or cutscenes.  It spawns random villains every 30 seconds while you defend the Freedom Fortress.  It needed some tweaking, but seems like it working properly.

Try here:  https://www.mediafire.com/file/oo7rm5md53h14ro/JLA_rumble.rar/file

bearded

I'm working on a new version of this.

kidnasty

Nice. Keep me posted for testing. I?d be more than happy to test it out. 

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

bearded

I can upload in a day or 2.

kidnasty

bearded

I downloaded the link from MediaFire, and that's not the JLA rumble. It's actually the original rumble from Furie, and an earlier version of that. JLA is only DC.

kidnasty

I guess I had the wrong file name.  I am not too sure if they are functional.  I have been working more with  :ffvstr: lately.  Is your new mod for  :ffvstr:?

bearded

I think I remember that randcampaign is another name for rumble. The base code for it is very functional. I'll post some things you can do with it tonight.

bearded

One thing that's fun, merge it with custom force x. Use ffedit to alternate missions between the story and rumble.

kidnasty

I may try that out.  I am still having issues with FF.  Enemies do not spawn on that Rumble mod anymore, Danger Room keeps crashing after each game. So i have my work cut out for me.

bearded

Can I see your rumble.py script? It's in rumble/missions/scripts. I can check it for you.

bearded

Request permission required.

kidnasty

bearded

bearded

That looks on point. It must be your campaign data, or your mission data. What happens when you start a new campaign?

kidnasty

Nothing actually.  It loads the city and mission objective, but nothing spawns.

bearded

What does the script.txt in the main folder say?

kidnasty

There is no script.txt file.   :thumbdown:

bearded

script.log?

In your shortcut, make sure -log is at the end of it. "...fforce.exe -game rumble -log"

bearded

Looks good. The only thing left that it could be is mission.py in the main/mission folder.

bearded

It all looks ok. Next step, I'll put those in a folder and test it.