News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Congratulations Spydermann93

Started by Tomato, February 16, 2022, 04:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomato

Meant to post this forever ago, but lost track of time. I'm so sorry for not getting this up sooner, but..  please join me in welcoming Spydermann93 to the Titans.

Some of you might have noticed, but there's been a big push lately to get more Titans around these parts. Part of that was to give our respect and admiration to longtime respected members of the community, like DJ and Alex. But we also wanted a few more voices behind the scenes. Many of the discussions we've had for the last few years have been an echo chamber for the few Titans that were still active.

That push is nearing its end (for now anyway), but I'm happy that Spyder also snuck through. Spyder is a member who fades into the background a lot, but he has been endlessly supportive to the community both publicly and more privately. It was also important to me to include someone who wasn't necessarily a creative, or who had a website, or whatever.

Spyder has been around for a long time, cheering the rest of us on, giving us the support to do what we do. So please join me in officially welcoming him to the Titans.

WyldFyre

For Freedom!

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

naitvalis

Congratulations Spydey! And thanks for your efforts in keep alive this ancient thing :D .
(p.s. they gave you a w40k titan to drive?)

windblown

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

abenavides

www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.

cmdrkoenig67