News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

New Years Blessings

Started by UnkoMan, December 27, 2021, 05:10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnkoMan

Hi everybody!
Happy it's almost New Year to you! I hope you have been having lovely holidays, whatever you choose to celebrate and good times with whomever you choose to call family.

I've always lurked around the edges of the community and am more focused on reading the creative boards, and the media boards. I don't find out as much of the social information as soon as others, but I know a lot of people have gone through a LOT recently.
State of the world not withstanding.
Even if I don't engage as much, I'm very happy this community is still around. So many very different personalities coming together for enjoyment of something, everybody having their own strong points. We have lost some, but new people discover this place and hopefully what's come before can kindle a light in them. I deeply appreciate everybody who is still around in whatever manner, even at times I don't see eye to eye with them, I love to get a feel of where they come from and read all the differing opinions, view all the different work. It sparks inspiration and joy.

So, to all of you, I genuinely wanted to just say I wish you all the best in this coming year. Let's hope this one rolls around a little better than the past few have been.
Know you are all truly appreciated and I'm glad to have been able to take part in all this.
Happy New Year, everybody!

cranlox

thanks friend ! and happy new year

BentonGrey

Thanks Unko, I feel the same way!  Happy New Year!

I'm always glad to see you on the forums, my friend!

Also, I owe you an email!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

SickAlice

You and the rest are appreciated as well here, sincerely. I've seen many online communities but the heart and devotion of this group has always been inspiring. Happy New Years!

naitvalis

Happy new year to all the community !

WyldFyre

A safe and blessed new year to everyone in the best online community in existence. Happy New Year!
For Freedom!

deanjo2000

Happy new year to everyone, I've been quiet lately but do still check the boards every day. I'll be back soon though :)
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

oktokels

Happy holidays to you all !!  :thumbup:
The last couple of years have been very rough for everybody, me included, and this little community has been very supportive and it's just nice to have a place where you can take your mind off heavy things, and just enjoy this game, the possibilities that comes with it and the creative part that is almost therapeutic in some way.  Having a hobby that requires creativity and imagination it's been really helpful in troubled times like we are living now, and i'm thankful for that. Best of wishes for everybody.

Cheers !! :thumbup:

doctorchallenger

Like Unko, I am lurking a lot, but checking in on a regular basis. This is one of the places I come to in order to get relief from the madness, and get a dose of fundamental decency. Thank you all for providing that to me. May you all have a safe, happy, and rewarding new year.

Randomdays

Last year (now) had a lot of ups and downs for me, as I'm sure for a lot of people. Coming back to the forums after being gone for a few years, and seeing some familiar names was a plus, but on the flip side we lost two of friendliest, helpful, and just great people here. I wish I could have talked a bit to Cyber before we lost him.

The job and health situation weren't all that great either. Everyone was so ready for 2020 to be over and hoping 2021 would be a lot better, and it turned out to be almost as bad with its own challenges.

Here's hoping that 2022 puts the world on the right track again.

Happy New Year All!