News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

windblown's X-mansion

Started by windblown, December 24, 2021, 02:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windblown

After my last computer crash, I've started to update some of my mutant skopes with imported parts before releasing them at last. I'll be previewing them here because I think the hex editing thread is better for them than the skinning one:

Banshee:
Spoiler
Cannonball:
Spoiler
Captain Britain (Betsy):
Spoiler
Cecilia Reyes:
Spoiler
Cipher:
Spoiler
Cypher:
Spoiler
Dani Moonstar:
Spoiler
Darkchylde:
Spoiler
Dazzler:
Spoiler
Emma Frost:
Spoiler
Frenzy:
Spoiler
Loa:
Spoiler
Lorelei Travis:
Spoiler
Magik:
Spoiler
Magma:
Spoiler
Neophyte:
Spoiler
Polaris:
Spoiler
Scanner:
Spoiler
Sunspot:
Spoiler
Warlock:
Spoiler
Wicked:
Spoiler

windblown

Emma Frost

Diamond form:
Spoiler

Face:
Spoiler

Podmark

These are all really great! The Emma really stands out. Great job!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

SickAlice

Of course they are all great. I mean that IS Emma. Let me know if I can swipe from you, credited as usual of course. I have some variants of these in the que, particular interest in Emma's costumes as of Hickman/Gala especially but I would like to keep it all in house rather than making an alternate to the best Nif to use, yours being it of course.

oktokels

Incredible work. Very talented.  :thumbup:

windblown

Glad you like them. Here's a new one:

Dani Moonstar:

Quote from: SickAlice on December 24, 2021, 06:58:49 PM
Of course they are all great. I mean that IS Emma. Let me know if I can swipe from you, credited as usual of course. I have some variants of these in the que, particular interest in Emma's costumes as of Hickman/Gala especially but I would like to keep it all in house rather than making an alternate to the best Nif to use, yours being it of course.

Sure, I'm doing her Hellfire Club look too and I need to adjust the keyframes to the new parts for the diamond animations before sending her to you. I'd love to see your ideas for the Hellfire Gala costumes.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

windblown

Thanks Pod!

Another New Mutant is ready... Magma:

Fiery form:
Spoiler

Podmark

Magma looks great too. Love the unique hair.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

These are all just plain gorgeous, WB!  I particularly love the level of detail on Dani's braids!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

SickAlice

TY Wb. No rush on my account. I'm postponed on this stuff but using the free time to get ideas hammered out on paper.

windblown

Quote from: BentonGrey on December 29, 2021, 01:34:21 AM
These are all just plain gorgeous, WB!  I particularly love the level of detail on Dani's braids!

Thanks BG! that's because of the original model though, not because of me!

Quote from: Podmark on December 28, 2021, 06:38:15 PM
Magma looks great too. Love the unique hair.

Glad you noticed that, I looked for a curlier hair style to get her differentiated from Magik, who is blonde too but has straight hair.

Speaking of that.... here is:

Magik

and a bonus:
Spoiler
the Darkchylde

This one uses a mesh called "anime" for the legs. I don't know who is the original mesher so it´ll only be released if we find out who is him/her and is part of the skoping permission list. The alternative is the same skope but with human legs.

Randomdays

Windblown,

I used Blender to put some pan legs on a mesh for Dean a while back - I could do the same for you if you needed it - sizing them down for the female model. Since its a base mesh, there shouldn't be a problem with permission.

Podmark

Great stuff! Illyana has always been a favorite. And the spoiler one is excellent.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

WyldFyre

Those look beautiful Windblown! And the Anime Mesh is by Lord Ehmsidy I believe.
For Freedom!

windblown

Great! Lord Ehmsidy is on the list! Thanks guys!  :)

My first skope of the year is Karma, hope you like it:

Only Rahne left of the New Mutants girls. Happy New Year to everybody!!

Podmark

Forgot to comment, great job with Karma, and looking forward to Rahne!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

UnkoMan

Jimaras8

Wb have you released any of those beauties somewhere or is it a aork in progress?

windblown

Thanks guys!

Not a lot of time for skoping lately, so Wolfsbane is on hold yet, but I wanted to try something easier meanwhile and I have the first of the boys ready:

Doug Ramsey aka Cypher

Thoughts?

Quote from: Jimaras8 on January 21, 2022, 11:51:11 AM
Wb have you released any of those beauties somewhere or is it a aork in progress?

Not yet, Jim. I want to finish the whole NM team before releasing.

windblown

No love for Cypher, maybe the next one is more popular:

Sam Guthrie/Cannonball

Podmark

I like Cypher! I don't really like the hair choice. Most art I've seen of him had a shorter part.

Sam looks good. I always find it amusing how much his ears stuck out when he was a teen.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

WyldFyre

I like all of them. As Pod said though, I think a shorter hair would be closer to Cypher's appearance in the comics.
For Freedom!

windblown

So... Cypher got a haircut following Pod´s and Wyldfyre´s beauty tips (Thanks for the feedback! :P ):

What do you think? If that's still on the long side I'll look for another hair mesh. I also tried to modify his body type a bit.

Quote from: Podmark on February 03, 2022, 10:25:40 PM
Sam looks good. I always find it amusing how much his ears stuck out when he was a teen.

I guess he had an otoplasty before graduating to the X-men. I like Sam, so I also made an "older" version of the head with smaller ears and different hairstyles just in case someone wants to skin more modern costumes.

WyldFyre

Looking good windblown.

https://imgur.com/wNLsZzM

This is how I think of his hair. I think you are using a more modern look (which is fine btw) but I always think of this more classic hairstyle.

A beautiful skin with any hairstyle.
For Freedom!

Podmark

I do like the newer hair better :)
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page